Patch 7.23 Rundown
QoL Tweaks + Keystone Changes
This patch, Riot has small tweaks to increase the quality of life for several champs as well as lowering Aery's damage. Zoe will also be making her grand appearance in the rift!
If you want more info on Zoe click here for her reveal! Check out the full changes below to get ready for the patch to hit live:Champions
Buff to base stats
- Gets innate bonus attack speed:8%.
Buff to E
Flame Chompers! (E)
- Enemies rooted by Flame Chompers now have any in-progress movement abilities stopped, similar to Veigar E.
Nerf to armor
- Base armor from 40 decreased to 36.
Nerf to base AD
- Base attack damage from 69 decreased to 66.
Buff to base stats
- Health growth stat from 87 increased to 90.
- Armor growth stat from 3 increased to 3.5.
Summon Aery (Sorcery Keystone)
Nerf to damage
- Base damage from 20-60 (at levels 1-18) decreased to 15-40 (at levels 1-18).
- Aery now deals the correct adaptive damage based on your stats.
Predator (Domination Keystone)
Buff to cooldown
- Cooldown from 180-120 decreased to 150-100 seconds(at levels 1-18).
- Killing a Zombie Ward now grants one gold.
Buff to tankiness
- All turrets have gained 300 health.
- Damage from minions to turrets from 50% decreased to 40% reduced damage.
- Once a few days have passed into the patch, minions will now gain 25 movement speed after 20 minutes in game.
First win of the Day
Less XP + Some Blue Essence
- From 575 XP changed to 400 XP and 50 Blue Essence.
New Skin tab in collection
- Ability to sort skins by champion, champion mastery, tier, theme or purchase date.
- Ability to tick the box to "Show Unowned" skins and purchase them directly from the collection.
- Ability to click on any skin in the collection to see the full-sized splash art. Also will allow you to purchase any chromas that are available for that skin.