- Summoner Spells
- New Runes
- Champion Matchups
- [6.12] Tank Fizz Game Example
- Jungle path
- [5.11] Full game detailed explanation from beginning to end+ jungle path with videos!
- [5.11] Full AP Sated Gameplay Video
- Wallhops in the Jungle
- 23 min Nashor, LOLWUT?
- Wallhops In the Twisted Treeline
- Elo tips : escape from that one hell
- 5.7 : the awful nerf
- My thoughts about 5.7
- Thanks for reading!
[6.13] TANK STILL WORKS - Jungle Fizz + TWISTED TREELINE
Summoner Spells Back to Top
New Runes Back to Top
Masteries Back to Top
Abilities Back to Top
Items Back to Top
Matchups Back to Top
- movement speed : 345 ('s 335)
- passive cooldown : 225/200/175/150 (levels 1/6/11/16)
- passive max heal : 141.75 - 1174.5 hp (levels 1-18)
- passive stasis duration : 3 seconds ( is 2.5 sec)
Q : Dark Flight :
- flight range 650 ('s Q is 550; 100 units is one wide)
- cost : 10% current health
- cooldown : 16/15/14/13/12
- knockup duration : 1 second ('s ult is 1 second knockup too)
W : Blood Thirst/Blood Price :
- most likely the first ability will max
- heal is tripled if is below 50% health
- triggers 1/3 autos
- with procs 1/2 autos
- Blood Price damage at max rank is 200+(100% bonus AD) in physical damage
- his jungle clear is a lot faster and more sustained than you. He can be full life when he gets devourer (1850 gold) without even using his
- try to dodge his Q as being hit, especially when isn't alone, means lose the fight/die in worst cases
- to dodge his Q you can either Q him just before he takes off (kinda risky, you need practice for that though) or simply E it/ if necessary
- the moment he's most vulnerable to your ult is when he Q's towards you, as since he is casting his spell he can't dodge your shark
- if he has it's just better to focus the carries and take care of him later
- running full ap allows you to fight him and win trades lategame
- running allows you to one shot him unless he builds a bit tank/has his passive ready
Situational TipsThe rest depends a lot on what builds :
- he might be more dangerous than their ADC
- You should peel for your carries unless people in your team are taking down enemy team's carries
- If no one in your team is killing enemy carries going in might be a bit risky as you may get focused, however you can still do it if you can properly use E and
- a is very recommended against him as he'll deal tons of unexpected damage
- he is gonna peel for his carries. Try to trap them and get them one by one, as aatrox's peeling is very annoying to deal with
- if he goes on your carries he won't be able to one shot them so it's your time to delete enemy's carries
This one is very odd.
This one matchup is for the 3v3 map.
- You should always focus him
- Even though he is ap his pushing power is huge
- He can defend his base from super minions just blocking the doors
- If there's a in your team you might laugh your ass off when rengar's passive will meet azir's ult.
- If his teammates defend him it's really hard to deal with him
- His wall is dodgeable with E both when it appears and when it's settled (lol wikia says it :
- don't get kited as this is the way azir can kill you
- care about his turrets, as he can spawn them near your base
- be aware of his splitpushing power.
Actually, I reworked this match up. His abilities are annoying, but if you manage to dodge them it's easy peasy.
- His CC is huge (+ knocked up is the only cc form that can't be reduced by tenacity)
- he has TRUE DAMAGE (OMG Get REKT)
- he has a silence so that you can't even flash or E.
- Always dodge his Q, otherwise you won't be able to dodge his W either and you're dead
- If you get W-ed you're basically useless except if you've used W before/ you built
- If he misses his spells/ you dodged them go all-in
- maybe think of building some rough HP to counter his true damage if he becomes dangerous.
This bitch is a bitch on lane, she'll be a bitch in the jungle. You both have about the same clearing speed but she is really too powerful midgame. Really skill matchup
- gank a lot before level 6, as can't really gank before level 6.
- if somehow you can take the blue buff away from her, she'll be kinda useless for about 3 mins which is a lot.
- Midgame you are way less powerful than her, don't think you can just go ham and win trades.
- Lategame she can't do shit against you, it's your time to shine.
- She's an assassin just like you, she can't engage teamfights; she'll just go on your carries. You have to think about "who will be the most useful after teamfights : me or my carries?". If the answer is you, then just assassinate their carries as you would usually do. If the answer is your carries, then stay with em and protect em.
Very squishy, just like . Easy to kill, she doesn't have enough damage against you. She's more powerful than you before 6 though (obviously since she has twice as many abilities). Only thing to remember : dodge her stun with E, and it's alright.
So squishy! So easy to kill. That's nice meat for your shark. But still you should care about 2 things :
- her passive makes her able to gank lanes so much better than you
- her movement speed makes her sometimes uncatchable
Reworking this matchup.
- his clearing is faster and more sustainable than yours
- his ganks are scarrier
- he has more cc than you
- you can't stop his Drain with your E
- dealing 8% of max health per attack is not efficient against him, since he'll heal everything back with his drain
- he can steal baron with style and destroy your whole team.
- he has a silence and you rely quite a lot on your spells
He can't gank if he doesn't have ult
You do have one CC spell
He has no mobility spell
He uses his spells to farm
- don't ever try an objective (dragon, baron turret) EXCEPT if the area is warded or his ultimate is on cooldown. The real danger is at dragon or baron
- try counter jungling while he's still weak
- buy to secure areas around objectives
- countergank once he's burnt his ultimate
- babysit all lanes when he's burnt his ultimate
- feel free to take dragon or nashor when he's burnt his ultimate
- Also, if you're playing on draft mode, feel free to pick up either or ]
Skill based matchup (obviously :D), but depends on the team. If he goes full assassin, protect your carries, otherwise just get his carries down.
- launch R
- Q+W you
- E you
This one is a true nightmare
- care his counterjungling power, he can get an early kill on you
- buy an early and place it around river to know where he is and whether or not he is counterjungling
- you are less powerful than him until mid-lategame
- you should focus on farming/ counterganking
- you can E his Devastating charge
- don't even try and chase him he always ends up escaping it's a pure waste of time
- in teamfights, try and dodge his ult with E, especially when you're close to the enemy team
- focus their carries if you built / offensive build
- otherwise protect your carries from him
He does have a nice high burst. His early clearing is faster than you, he can be very tanky or very bursty, he can be on your carries inhalf a second. He is a match up you have to care about. However if you dodge his E+Q combo you avoid 1/3 of his damage.
The first who bursts wins. Kha's early isnt great. Check out what buff he started with, and maybe try to get a kill on him in his own jungle early on. It'll make him useless for the 20 first mins of the game.
Can go from extremly easy to extremly hard depending on your team (and you in a certain extent).
- When running devourer or cinderhulk : Consider buying an early thornmail and/or randuin's since your main usual armor item (frozen heart ) gets to be kinda useless because even tho 100 armor, the passive slow doesn't work on as he'll always ult you (why does he ult you, no one knows, yet he still does).
- If going , you gotta stay near your carries, but hidden. When goes yolo mode on them, just burst him down
- Don't throw your ult from far as he has huge mobility + he can't be slowed
- try not to unleash all your burst at once before your shark comes, as yi will just use his damn meditate to avoid 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70% tof total damage
- Care before launching ult as can just Q (alpha strike) something and dodge it. He can also dodge your Shark's damage with Q.
- Don't even try to counter jungle cause he'll rape you.
- If he has taken warrior then he's not very clever and so you can go ham on him late.
- Care his splitpushing power.
So damn squishy so damn easy.
- Her clearing is as slow as yours (YAAAS!!!)
- her sustain isn't huge
- she is very very squishy
- if she goes full ap, you alwys burst her down first
- if she doesn't go full ap, then she doesn't have enough damage to kill you
- you don't even need to buy (except if they have 3 ap's) because you always burst her down
- if she aims your carries, stay near them.
- you can juke her on wall-hoping if chased by her in the jungle: cast E over a wall, she'll bounce over the wall, cast E a second time and there you juked her (i know it's not easily understandable, uploading a video asap).
- you can dodge his E while it's midair and it will still be on cooldown for him
- only his E and ult are damaging spells
- you can dodge his ult at the last moment with E (takes a bit of practise tho)
- you can interrupt his R channeling with ult (however you'll still be damaged)
- maybe consider buying if he's good or if he builds a bit of AP.
I wouldn't say she's the easiest matchup but she's not hard at all if you can play well.
- she is very tanky
- she has more sustain in the jungle than you
- her ganks are scarrier than yours
- her ult is game-changing
- she has huge crowd control and can lockdown a team for nearly 5 seconds.
She has no damage
You can have as much sustain as her
She is a tank
She relies on her spells
Her spells run on a long cooldown
- get and into a so that you have as much sustain as her and she deals you no damage because of the 60 mr
- if she is alone go for the 1v1 without any hesitations (except if you think there's a trap, don't get baited)
- once she's burnt her spells go for the 1v1
- counter gank her. always always always.
- buy wards or , and ward her buffs, it's usually an easy steal because she has no damage and she spends her on other monsters than blue and red. If you want even more counter jungling power is your friend.
- also try to use your E when she throws her ult. It really save lives.
- you know she can cross walls with her Q, so when beeing chased if you go across a wall, she'll be able to follow you. However, you can cast E a second time to come back on the initial side of the wall, and there she won't follow you. Read the "Wallhops in the jungle" section for more information. I'll upload a video about it asap.
I'd say it can be very hard, depends a lot on your team's cooperation.
- She needs sated . You need to deny her as many rift scuttlers as possible, and of course deny her all dragons
- she is hardly killable, no matter if you take runeglaive or devourer/cinderhulk /
- If you take runeglaive, you can't one shot her as she is too tanky
- if you are squishy, she can kill you
- if you go tanky with devourer/cinderhulk /, she still has an advantage over you which is her Flame Breath (E), which deals 2.5% max health per auto (don't forget she may have sated which means 2 autos = 7.5% max health)
- ignore her, just kill enemy carries, do your job
You can dodge her ult with E, she is melee (which is an advantage), you just need to land ult and it's all good. She doesn't often counter jungle but you're not powerful enough to counter jungle her either.
I hate this guy because he's so fucking easy to play yet he has huge damage and is so tanky. He has a dash, mobility, engage, disengage, sustain, burst, hybrid damage and CC. What does he need more (maybe range?)?
Can go from super easy to extremely hard, depending on 's skill and on his teammates' coordination with him.
- his ganks are scarier than yours as he can engage from very far
- his jungle clear is faster and more sustainable than yours
- he is really really tanky
- he does have a lot of damage, and %hp damage
- he does have nice cc (because knock-ups is the best cc)
- he has more aoe than you
- his teamfights are better
- he can steal baron or dragon only flying over the pits
- he has an insane
- rough damage
- assassination power
- target sticking
- he only has 2 mobility spells (including his ult)
- his damage is 100% magic damage
- he can't push very fast
- someone in your team buys aegis , to negate most of 's damage, as doesn't often build magic penetration
- get the adc or the mid down
- tell your teammates to spread so that he can't CC everyone with his ult
- if you ran devourer or cinderhulk , get botrk as it greatly helps shreding zac
- you can smite his blobs (his passive)
[6.12] Tank Fizz Game Example Back to Top
Jungle path Back to Top
The jungle path is in the section nammed Full game detailed explanation from beginning to end+ jungle path with videos! (the next section)
[5.11] Full game detailed explanation from beginning to end+ jungle path with videos! Back to Top
This whole section is a game analysis to show you what to do.
Early to mid game
- i gank a first time to get his , and i see he dropped his , so 60 seconds later approximately, i gank him a second time. and he's forced to back (although i couldn't get a kill i zoned him away from minions and took advantage from it)
- i gank and get her to use her . I know she has up because she didn't use it the whole game (she has the same items as the ones she started with). I wait for her to back to lane and when she goes too deep on , i go balls deep and kill her with 's help.
- at 1:47 in the video, look at the minimap. It's obvious and are going for drake. So i go to try to steal (at least to have the timer).
- at 2:35 in the video i gank bot (sadly too late). I should have reacted earlier and gank them faster. But i still manage to kill , and and also to escape thanks to 's help.
- at 3:25 i see coming top to gank . Since i'm around i build on this by counterganking. I make sure can't see me so that she goes balls deep on and gets out of position. and I manage to get both and down, although i end up dying.
- at 3:50 in the video i see bot turret is being sieged by and so i race bot to defend it. I keep harassing them so they don't always focus the turret. I'm trying to keep the turret alive and and on bot so that when and come we can kill them, which we end up doing although kills me (yes i die a lot :D)
- at 4:53 i wait in a bush for to come but i don't know it is warded. I manage to get down, tho (the clip is kinda fast from 4:55 to 5:00 that's why i played it again from 5:03 to 5:15). But this death leaves my team with no and so the enemy team gets a free dragon.
- At 5:40 i know their blue is up and i know is around so I just wait for her in the bush and get a kill on her. Then i get another kill on and eventually i give blue to .
- Rush their carries
- position yourself at the back of their team to prevent their carries from escaping
- plays too dangerously and is taken down easily, so i skip her.
- at 0:13 in the video, as i see 's W (the AOE stun) landing position, i know he's likely to jump in that area, so i go behind him to prevent him from escaping, and eventually i kill him.
- Since i went balls deep in, ulted me instead of ulti-ing (whose burst is shown at 0:29 on ) or , even though they are the carries to focus.
Runeglaive power display
Wreck them until they surrend
[5.11] Full AP Sated Gameplay Video Back to Top
Wallhops in the Jungle Back to Top
You may find some counter junglers from the enemy team, and you aren't always full hp. I recommand you to keep your E for escapes ONLY. Remember you have NOT picked .
When you put yourself in bad situations, here's the solution :
Fizz jumps is something you have to know. This isn't only for Fizz jungle, but the extreme safe Baron/Dragon steal is one of the most efficient things you can make to get +4 teamwork. Be sure to watch the video below :
23 min Nashor, LOLWUT? Back to Top
What everyone thinks about BaronEveryone thinks Nashor is just something you pick lategame when :
- either you've aced them
- or you've destroyed X inhibitors and you know they'll stay at base to defend
Ok maybe you're right but no one can kill Baron before 25 min
All you need is to wait for the second dragon to respawn.
Simulate going for the second dragon
Rush Nashor with your team
Enemy team can't come to steal it, they're doing drake.
- either they'll flee
- or they'll go in and realise you're gone. If it's the case they might guess you're doing nashor, but it's already too late : they're still standing at dragon and it takes about 15 seconds to travel from dragon to nashor, you've already killed it
You've just killed Nashor
- send your toplaner top, and hope his isn't on cooldown
- send your midlaner mid, and make him push, but don't let him attack enemy turret, just push the lane and stay near the minions to empower them
- send your adc ALONE on lane. make him outpush, and let him attack the turret
- Hide on botlane with the team's support. If someone attacks your ADC, rape him.
What happens now?
Enemy team will try to stop someone from pushing, usually the ADC
- if they go for your top, they'll lose their mid and botlane turrets
- if they go for your mid, they'll lose their top and botlane turrets
- if they for for your adc, they'll die (i assume you can kill them with the assistance of your adc and your support) and additionally they'll lose top and mid turrets + maybe if you kill them fast enough their bot turret.
So yes, 23 min Nashor is way more useful than a lategame one
Wallhops In the Twisted Treeline Back to Top
Elo tips : escape from that one hell Back to Top
I re-made this section because I think it was a bit outdated. I'm working on it but for now (because i know you are too impatient to wait for something) I bring you videos made by ScrapComputer. His videos are very good, I definitely recommend checking his channel out.
Attitudes at each elo tier
Skill/Knowledge at each elo tier :
5.7 : the awful nerf Back to Top
W - Seastone Trident
My thoughts about 5.7 Back to Top
In patch 5.2, Riot destroyed classic Fizz meta, but oppened the gates for DPS Fizz. Now even DPS Fizz is in danger, but IMO, althought the nerfs are very hard, you are still op. But you need to be either more AP focused, or more tanky. That's why the items will change in this patch.
Thanks for reading! Back to Top
Just test it once or twice. If it happens to work share the guide with your friends on LoL or on the Endgame screen, and don't forget to hit that "like" button, so that the guide can get on the first results' page.