Content guides
GUIDES:

Highly Rated Guides
Champions:

Highest Win Rate

Most Popular
Leaderboards:
All Guides Janna Guides Janna To Victory
0
0
Updated
7 months ago
Views
138
Comments
0

Janna Statistics for iGadoffelbrei

Author's performance with Janna compared to the ranked average.

Value
Average
Games Played
34
8
Win %
56
46
Kills
0.9
1.5
Assists
14.7
12.8
Deaths
4.9
5.1
KA:D Ratio
3.2
2.8
Gold Earned
10.2K
8.5K
Creep Score
13.9
20.5
Average
  • Author Champion Statistics
  • Guide Details

Summoner Spells Back to Top

Personaly i take Heal

but you can also take exhaust if u feel like u need it !

New Runes Back to Top

-------------------
Sorcery Tree
-------------------

Summon%20Aerie.png?width=32 Summon Aery: Probably the Strongest rune at the moment, better then its options in the otehr trees for Janna

The%20Ultimate%20Hat.png?width=32 The Ultimate Hat: Lowers your cooldown by a total of 15% after you used it 5 times! +40% cd from items we                                         get a total of 55% cd reduction on our most important spell

Celerity.png?width=32 Celerity: +4% ms and you get 8% of your bonus MS as AP

Waterwalking.png?width=32 Waterwalking: -25 MS and 30 AP in river!

-------------------
Resolve Tree
-------------------      
 
Font%20of%20Life.png?width=32 Font Of Life:  We are going to rush Ardent ... This way Every Ally who hits a champion u slow/knock up gets                                  the ardent buff (Q W and R)

Revitalize.png?width=32 Revitalize: Bigger shields/heals :) always awsome

-------------------
Tree Combo
-------------------    

+25 AP or +15 AD
       Adaptive

Abilities Back to Top

E
Q
W
E
E
R
E
W
E
W
R
W
W
Q
Q
R
Q
Q
Passive
Q
2
14
15
17
18
W
3
8
10
12
13
E
1
4
5
7
9
R
6
11
16

reapthewhirlwind.png Put A Point in your ulti whenever you can!

eyeofthestorm.png Max E for bigger shields ... should be ovious

sowthewind.png Max W Second for bigger shields :) (its passive grants you MS means you get AP through your runes and your                   passive) and your faster :)

howlinggale.png Max Q last (but not least its and awsome spell !)

Items Back to Top

Starting Items

    Normal Starting Items

Core Items

    Rush Ardent Censor!
    go sightstone and talisman next to have your corebuild ready
    Dont forget to swap out your trinket !
    Constant more AP throught your passive and runes ! best boots you can get on janna

Situational Items

    those are all nice Support Items ! choose to get fullbuild

Matchups Back to Top

Click on a champion below to see the author's notes on that particular matchup.

Me And Myself Back to Top

Hey There, 

Im iGadoffelbrei, 21 y/o  German College Student.
Im Playing League Since Season 2, have always been a Support Main and Currently Placed in Platinum.


Check out My Other Support Guides with the Links Below!

---
All Guides:
---

SpellBook Ornn:

Ardent Censer Ezreal:

Guardian Janna:

Dark Harvest Thresh:

Good guy Braum:


Go Ham Or Go Home Leona:

Loading comments...

Comments
Top
There are no comments yet. Log in to post the first comment!

Send Feedback