[8.4] Shen Guide - A Saiyans guide to Shen (Updated), A guide by a Shen Main
Summoner Spells Back to Top
New Runes Back to Top
Abilities Back to Top
Items Back to Top
Matchups Back to Top
His sustain is stupid and he can interrupt your ult many ways. I advise to just stay at tower or dont pick shen in this matchup anyway. But after 20 minutes u start to beat him and u can just taunt him.
With new buffs he is stupid op don't even get close to him just farm under tower and leave him alone. He truly does have basketball skills and will break your ankles if u get close to him. Your can block his W but he will still demolish you with his 360 Windmill Dunk.
Talk about a wet noodle fight? Just farm and match with his sustain u won't really do anything this lane but farm and help team with ults.
Just Dodge his Q's and if u get hit sustain back up with your Q heal. This matchup is usually pretty easy and more like a damp/moist noodle fight.
While vsing Illaoi dodge her and try to stay away from her tentacles because she will w onto u. If she w's onto you and nowhere near tentacles all in her, you deal much more dmg if u dodge her q. If she uses on you and no where near tentacles smack her a couple times so your spirit will go away, otherwise just walk out of range and become a Vessel and destroy 3 tentacles (they are really easy to dodge). Illaoi does a lot of damage and has tons of sustain after her items be careful taunt her and let your team kill her, ban her fck this champ.
Hate her so annoying. Her true dmg chunks you and she can kill you anytime in lane poking her does nothing, just sit at tower and take it.
Stay away from walls so she cant stun you, dodge her q as the second explosion as it slows and 5% of your health again so try to dodge those and you are fine. Late game peel her off from your team
Survive renekton early, and pressure map hard If he pushes you up taunt him into tower all of his abilities are melee. . Take sunfire first and he can do less dmg. Be careful when he has red fury bar as he will try to W, your blocks his W so if u can time it right you can win a trade easily.
Everytime he tries to jump out of bush and hit a minion just Q,AA him and it will hurt him. Do this everytime and he will get pretty low for u to just kill him. Dont take free damage from rengar and watch out for his fully stack Q combo.
God i hate this champion. Just farm at tower and whenever she tries to get a minion taunt her and let her take turret damage >:D.
When he uses his flamethrower back up immediately, even tho Shen is sort of tanky it will still hurt u. Once he gets Rylais/Liandries one of those don't even try and fight him.
Item Build (IN-DEPTH) Back to Top
If team has no Tank and want Tanky Shen
First off u should always get . DShield now gives good sustain when they try to poke you since it gives 6 hp every 5 seconds and the 20 hp over 10 seconds after taking dmg from a champ.
Season 7 Top Hype Train dmg build
Glossary of LoL Term's for Solo Q Back to Top
This guide is for players of all skill levels. I don't want to make any assumptions about how much of the game you already know, so here is a list of common terms or abbreviations used while playing League of Legends that are not strictly obvious. (ALL CREDIT GOES TO g07h4xf00 for letting me use this in my guide check out his singed guide http://www.lolking.net/guides/255326)
- AA - Auto-Attack aka Basic Attack - What every champion does when you right click an enemy in range. It's the most basic way to deal damage in the game. All auto attacks deal physical damage. mains are incapable of doing this for some reason.
- AD - Attack Damage - a stat that increases AA damage and certain abilities. AD Champions are champions that primarily build AD or deal mostly physical damage. Everyone's favorite type of champion, for some reason.
- AFK - Away from Keyboard - when a player stops playing the game because they left, disconnected, or simply stopped controlling their champion. Probably report. Only ever happens on your team.
- AP - Ability Power - a stat that increases strength of spells. AP Champions are champions that primarily build AP or deal mostly magic damage. My personal type of champion.
- ARAM - All Random, All Mid - a 5v5 game mode played on the Howling Abyss where there is a single lane, all players go into that lane, and all players have a random champion.
- AS - Attack Speed - a stat that determined how fast you attack, usually good for AD Carry builds or builds that rely a lot on on-hit ability procs.
- B - Back, or Recall - Get back from where you are, or use the 'b' hotkey to make your champion recall to base.
- Bait - To urge enemy champions to follow, attack, or engage on you to lure them into a trap like being outnumbered or ganked by your team. Salty opponents say this in all chat as a justification for why they died.
- Big - When a champion is strong from having a lot of money from farming or kills, relative to everybody else.
- BF - B. F. Sword - . I'm pretty sure this stands for Big Fucking Sword.
- Blue [Buff] - The 3-minute buff granted by slaying the Ancient Golem on either side of the map. Exclusively belongs to your mid laner after 2:30. If anyone else takes it your mid laner can justifiably AFK for breaking the rules.
- Blue Build - any champion build that relies on 'blue items' that involve on-hit abilities, increase CDR, or increase mana pool / regen on champions. Made popular by builds on . Sample Blue Build items: . Usually the #1 reason why your carry does no damage.
- BoTRK - Blade of the Ruined King - .
- BRT - Be Right There.
- Brush - Bush, same thing. Garen's natural habitat.
- BT - Blood Thirster - .
- Buff - A boost in ability given in the game by items or objectives. Also, Buff could refer to a balance change in the game due to a recent patch that made a particular champion or item strong relative to other champions or items.
- Build - Order of items purchased or the primary item composition of a particular champion. Most players get this wrong .
- Carry - To be the primary reason for winning fights, objectives, or the game. Always expected of you in every game.
- Camp - Usually when a jungler or allied lane champion heavily favors ganking or staying near another lane to help that lane with fighting. This will happen to you 100% of the time.
- CC - Crowd Control - Any ability that impairs or debuffs champions' abilities or basic controls (like movement). What your team always lacks and your opposing team has infinite amounts of.
- CDR - Cooldown Reduction - stat reduces cooldowns on abilities, increasing the frequency of when you can use them again.
- Comp - the composition of a team. It's always better for the enemy team.
- Creep - any enemy that is not a structure or a player character.
- CS - Creep Score - the number of enemy minions or jungle monsters you have killed (last hit) since the beginning of the game, denoted by the number at the top right of the screen. This number is always higher on the enemy ADC than your own.
- Dcap - Rabadon's Deathcap - .
- Deny - Prevent an enemy champion from last hitting or farming by being an active threat to their lives because of long-range attacks or abilities. Also known as "ruining the fun."
- DFG - Deathfire Grasp - . RIP.
- Disengage - Avoid a fight by some form of impairing ability, CC, or simply running away. What pussies do.
- Dive - When a champion quickly enters an area of high danger (like turret range) to kill an enemy champion and leave before there can be retaliation or they themselves die. What real manly men do.
- Dodge - Leaving champion select before the game starts to avoid playing, usually results in a time penalty. Always happens when your team has an amazing comp and never when your team has a garbage comp.
- DOT - Damage-Over-Time - abilities that inflict damage over a set period of time rather than instantaneously.
- DPS - Damage Per Second - The damage output capability of a champion.
- Drake - The incorrect term for Dragon used by European players and other people who don't know how to play the game.
- Duo Q - Duo queue is when two people queue for ranked together. It's also how people hold champ select hostage and your team's ability to FF.
- ELO - The pre-Season 3 way of determining relative skill and rank overall. The higher your elo, the better you are ranked in the game. Divisions correspond to ranks now (Diamond 1 ~2.5k elo, Plat 3 ~ 2k elo, Plat 5 ~ 1.8k elo, Gold 5 ~1.5k elo, Silver 5 ~1.2k elo).
- Elo Hell - See Solo Q, below.
- Engage - Having both teams commit to a fight usually by initiation. What manly men do.
- Face Check - To physically send a champion into a brush under fog of war to gain vision on the area of that brush. What you should never ever do. Use shit like if you really want to know what's in there.
- Farm - as noun: kills on creeps that give you gold; as verb: to kill creeps to obtain more gold for items.
- Fed - Adjective form of 'feed'.
- Feed - to give many kills to a champion thereby making them strong due to them being able to purchase more items, may be intentional or unintentional. Everyone on your team does this except you.
- FF - Forfeit - To surrender the game after the 20 minute mark by typing '/ff' in chat. Your team never knows the correct time to do it.
- FFS - For Fuck's Sake - Usually said when team refuses to cooperate or help each other, or when stupid things keep happening.
- FH - Frozen Heart - .
- Flip - To land a flipping ability to displace a champion backwards like 's Fling or 's Rolling Thunder.
- Focus - having multiple players on your team target a similar enemy or commit to the same strategy. Never happens in Solo Q.
- FotM - Flavor of the Month - The most recent most popular champions to be played based on the latest patch or balance changes.
- FP - First Pick - The first person to pick in Champion Select. The "God" player of your team who bans the wrong champions and will instalock their main and immediately get countered.
- GA - Guardian Angel - .
- Gank - When a jungler goes to a lane unbeknownst to enemy champion(s) and helps the allied lane champion(s) to win a fight by outnumbering them, usually resulting in a kill. Always happens against you, never happens for you.
- HAM - Hard as a Motherfucker - Going all-in or balls-deep committed into a fight or engagement. What manly men do.
- Hard CC - Any form of CC that completely disables a player's control over their champion for some amount of time (stun, knock-up, displacement/knockback, fear). What your team always lacks and wastes on useless targets.
- Hook - To land a disabling skillshot like 's Death Sentence.
- IE - Infinity Edge - .
- Initiate - to start a fight, usually by some spell or CC ability, encourages the other players to engage in the same fight.
- Invade - When a team goes into the opposing jungle area at the beginning of the game to either steal a buff, kill an unsuspecting enemy, or startle enemy champions enough for them to waste one of their summoner spells. Always gives the enemy team first blood no matter who invades who.
- KDA - Kill/Death/Assist - The score of how many kills, deaths, and assists a player has. Getting this really high is the only way to win games, who needs to kill Nexus when you can kill champions.
- KS - Kill Steal - to purposely wait to last-hit an enemy champion for the kill thereby denying allied champions the kill gold. Basically what every player on the team does who is not the ADC.
- Lane Gank - Ganking through the lane brush, taking advantage of fog of war and minion wave positioning.
- Leash - To assist the allied jungler with killing jungle creeps, usually the large monsters.
- LoL - League of Legends.
- LW - Last Whisper - .
- Map Awareness - Having good knowledge of what's going on in the game outside of your own field of few or particular lane. This usually relies on checking the minimap often. What nobody on your team has.
- MIA - Missing in Action - When an enemy champion is no longer in vision and may be roaming, when enemies are not located warning your allies to be careful of where they may pop out. It usually means you need to stay the fuck back because you're about to get ganked. What your mid laner forgot to say about his opponent.
- MMR - Match Making Rating - A number used internally by the LoL client to pick teammates and opponents to play with, is similar to ELO but not quite. It's always higher than everyone's actual rank / elo, apparently.
- MR - Magic Resistance - stat used to reduce magic damage by percentage. The formula for determining the final damage amount is damage × 100/(100 + MR).
- MS - Movement Speed - stat for determining how quickly your champion moves.
- Nerf - a balance change in the game that makes a particular champion or item weak relative to other champions or items in the game. Always happens to FOTM champions and other champions you like playing.
- NL - Needlessly Large Rod - .
- Objectives - Anything ranging from enemy structures, jungle creeps, or major boss battles (Baron or Dragon) that give the team a direct advantage from a gold bounty to a temporary buff. What your team is allergic to getting.
- OMW - On My Way - to where your allies may be or where they want you to be.
- OP - Overpowered, something that is unfair or imbalanced about the game and its design. Typically a champion on the enemy team that has a lot of kills. Or the champions that are always picked/banned in every game. The excuse everyone makes when they die or lose.
- PD - Phantom Dancer - .
- Peel - Keeping an allied carry or squishy champion alive by using some sort of CC ability on them or the enemy champions pursuing them. What nobody ever does for their ADC.
- Ping - The delay between your computer and Rito's servers. What you complain about and despise all the time if you play on the East Coast.
- Poke - Abilities (usually in the form of skill shots) that may be done from long range and damages enemies without fully engaging or necessary retaliation. The least fun aspect of the game since it can be done from entire screens away with little to no counterplay.
- Proc - Trigger an effect, like passives that need to meet certain conditions before activating.
- Pull - To land a grabbing skillshot like 's Rocket Grab. Also means to aggro the Dragon and have him chase you towards the edge of the Dragon pit.
- Rambo - When a champion unnecessarily gives away a kill by running into enemies while clearly outnumbered and overwhelmed.
- Red [Buff] - The 3-minute buff granted for slaying the Elder Lizard on either side of the map. What exclusively belongs to the ADC after lane phase.
- Rito - Pls.
- RoA - Rod of Ages - .
- Siege - When multiple team members stay outside of an enemy turret range trying to poke down their enemy champions or attack the turret without taking much damage themselves.
- Soft CC - Any form of CC that partially disables a champion for some amount of time (slow, silence, root).
- Solo Q - When one person queues for ranked 5v5 by themselves. The most anti-fun and frustrating experience that every player needs to suffer through if they want to be recognized by high-ranked teams. Aka the real Elo Hell, where everyone you get matched with is terrible and toxic.
- Split Push - To split up the team and push all lanes in an effort to either avoid team fights or re-group later in one lane while applying pressure to the other lanes.
- Squishy - The opposite of tanky, a champion with low amounts of HP or defense that is relatively easy to kill.
- SR - Summoner's Rift - the primary 5v5 map in League of Legends.
- Tank - To soak up or block most hits from abilities or attacks by having a very defensive or healthy build.
- Teeto - Satan - .
- TF - Team Fight - To engage in a (usually full) 5v5 fight between the two teams. Could also be Trinity Force, , the most slot-efficient damage item in the game.
- Tower - another name for a turret.
- Toxic - When a player has a negative attitude, verbally abuses other players in chat, or actively uses swear words or racial slurs which hinder the enjoyment of other players in the game. Toxic players should be reported after the game. See Solo Q.
- TP - Teleport - Using the Summoner's Spell or a global teleportation ultimate like 's Destiny or 's Stand United.
- TT - Twisted Treeline - the 3v3 map in League of Legends.
- Wave Clear - The ability of a champion to quickly kill a wave of minions, usually via AOE abilities by a mage. Your team always lacks this so you lose quickly and the enemy team always has this so you win slowly.
- WOTA - Will of the Ancients - . Don't buy this item ever it sucks, unless you're then it's just stupid.
- XX:XX B or XX:XX D (ex. 10:20 b or 20:10 d) - The objective timers for when the next major objective (Baron or Dragon) will be up. B is for Baron, D is for Dragon.
- Zone - Preventing an enemy champion from properly positioning by posing as an active threat to them in a particular area.
About SSj Samurai Back to Top
Hello my name is SSj Samurai/Tony and i main Samurai's. (Was SSj Ninja)
Early Game Back to Top
Early game is generally the most boring part. You just cs and poke with Q + Autos whenever u can, depending on the matchup you will have to play early game differently. Most of the time u want to poke with Q if its a melee matchup or cs with Q if vs ranged matchup depending on the champ. You want to try and get lvl 6 as fast as possible so you can help team and roam.
Mid Game Back to Top
Mid game is where u start to become strong with your tanky items and your ult roams. U want to split push a little then group up with team. If they engage then u can ult on them and help team with your ult. At this stage of the game you should be fairly tanky with a little bit of dmg.
Late Game Back to Top
At the late game you should be really tanky and take 0 dmg. You want to stick with team and pull E + Flash combo's to catch people out (see the Combo's section so see a demostration). You should also be peeling for ADC if they try to dive on them. At this stage u take no dmg but you are great peel for adc.
Cool pictures Back to Top
Combo's Back to Top
End Back to Top
Have a cookie if u read this far!