[S3] Laning with Lee Sin ― Solo top dominance
Lee Sin Statistics for dOUzen
Author's performance with Lee Sin compared to the ranked average.
- Author Champion Statistics
- Guide Details
Summoner Spells Back to Top
- This is my first guide so I don't know how to do all that fancy stuff that people know how to do. What i do know however is Lee Sin. Lee Sin is a melee bruiser who has an extremely strong early game. He is also a incredibly fun champion to play whom pretty much never gets old no matter how many times you play him. He has no hard counters, is viable in high level play, and has incredible mobility.
- Lee Sin has a super strong early game and a weak late game. It would be dumb not to abuse that. Top lane gives him more gold and more of a chance to abuse this early game. The reason i don't like him in the jungle is because if Lee Sin fails at a gank or two he will generaly fall behind, and when Lee Sin falls behind he doesn't exactly catch back up. Pretty much wasting his strong early game. Not only that but Lee Sin can beat pretty much any champion on top when you get good at him.
Runes Back to Top
+0.95 attack damage Greater Mark of Attack Damage
+1.34 magic resist Greater Glyph of Magic Resist
+0.16 magic resist per level Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist
+1 armor Greater Seal of Armor
+2.25 attack damage Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage
Masteries Back to Top
Abilities Back to Top
Items Back to Top
Matchups Back to Top
Click on a champion below to see the author's notes on that particular matchup.
Ahri is a skill-shot based champion, so if you are laning against that type of champs you'll need enough mobility to dodge all the skill-shots that they are throwing at you. In that case your starting item choice gotta be boots and 3 health pots > and 3x
"Akali" should not be a problem at all but watch out when she reaches level 6! At level 6 akali has an extreme amount of burst dmg and if you are not building enough magic resist to stop her you gonna be in a real trouble. So my recommendation is to use your E to reveal her position if she pops-up her W, this will really help you out.
This is an easy matchup just try to avoid being hitted by his stun combo (E>Q or W>Q) and you will be just fine against. He has an extreme amount of burst damage on 6 lvl so be really aware of that!
Darius is overwhelmingly strong on lane! He just literary owns almost everybody on lane but what can help you versus Darius is maxing your "W" first, building a lot of health and armor and playing really defensive under turret. Darius has extremely strong early game so don't try to engage him after level 6 if your jungler is not around ready for a gank. Darius will probably use Decimate as his main harassment weapon which means that you gotta dodge that spell at any cost otherwise you gonna be really damaged. Make sure that you have the enough amount of money to buy ,,3x this will give you a lot of sustain vs Darius.
Counter items lately: > (if he is really fed thornmail will help you a lot)
Pros/Cons To Lee Sin Back to Top
Pro's/Con's To Lee Sin
Extremely fun to play
High Skill Cap
Just an overall cool Character
Viable at high level play
Countered by none
Just unbeatable when mastered
High Skill Cap
Q is Unreliable
Weak late game
Transitions into a peeler late game (Peeling is the act of removing a enemy off a teammate with slows, stun, and knock backs.)
Gets banned in ranked or picked first quite a bit.
Skill Set Back to Top
- After Lee Sin uses an ability, his next 2 autoattacks within 3 seconds gain 40% attack speed and return 15 energy each.
- Lee Lee Sin shoots a wave of sound in a line, dealing physical damage to the first enemy it encounters and revealing it for 3 seconds. If Sonic Wave hits, Lee Sin can cast Resonating Strike within the next 3 seconds.
- Lee Sin dashes to the enemy revealed by Sonic Wave, dealing a base amount of damage plus 8% of their missing health as physical damage. Monsters take a maximum of 400 damage.
- Lee Sin shields himself, or dashes towards a target ally unit, shielding them both from damage for the next 5 seconds. After using Safeguard, Lee Sin can cast Iron Will within the next 3 seconds.
- For the next 5 seconds, Lee Sin gains bonus lifesteal and spell vamp.
- Lee Sin smashes the ground dealing magic damage to all nearby enemies and revealing them for 4 seconds. If Tempest hits an enemy, Lee Sin can cast Cripple within the next 3 seconds.
- Lee Sin cripples all enemies revealed by Tempest reducing their movement and attack speed. The movement and attack speed recover over 4 seconds.
- Lee Sin performs a powerful roundhouse kick, dealing physical damage to the target and knocking them back. Enemies the target collides with take the same amount of physical damage and are briefly knocked into the air.
Skill Combinations Back to Top
- Harassment combo:
- Your Most used damage oriented Combo:
- If they are up against a wall and you can kick them without making them go over it :
- Escape Mechanics:
- Advanced escapes:
- Impossible Escapes:
These arent all of the combo's you are capable of but be careful when trying to execute them as always map awareness is key!