Evelynn, The Agony's Embrace skills announced
Evelynn's kit has been announced and we have all the info regarding their skills! Come check it out!
The demon Evelynn lures in prey with a beautiful lie: the voluptuous facade of a human woman. Once her victim succumbs to her charms, she subjects them to unspeakable torment, gratifying herself with their pain. And yet, humans expire so quickly during agony's embrace. Any one dance grants Evelynn only a tiny morsel of pleasure—just enough to tide her over until the next feeding.
“Without pain, how would they know pleasure?” -Evelynn
Let's take a look at her kit and how she will play out.
Her passive will grant her some sustain allowing her to continue to jungle, she wont have her stealth until level 6 so she can't be as oppressive early. The theme of her kit is very all in on backline. Hit them with your W from range while keeping stealth then jump in with your E and once you get them low with your Q, you can Ult to execute them and get a free dash out to safety.
Read on to check out his skins and abilities.
Passive: Demon Shade
- After avoiding combat for a few seconds, Evelynn is enveloped by Demon Shade. If Evelynn is low Demon Shade gives health regeneration. Starting at level 6, Demon Shade also grants camouflage. She becomes hidden from view to all enemies except nearby enemy champions, control wards, and turrets.
Q: Hate Spike
- Evelynn lashes out in a direction skillshot dealing damage to the first unit hit. If the lash strikes a target, Evelynn's next thre spells or attacks on that target deal additional damage. If the struck target is a monster, a significant chunk of Hate Spike's cooldown will be refunded. After the initial cast, Evelynn can recast Hate Spike up to three times to fire a line of spikes through the nearest enemy. The spikes deal damage to all enemies hit. Hate Spike prioritizes the enemy Evelynn is attacking.
W: Lust Dust
- Evelynn briefly curses a target champion or monster, briefly revealing her location to her target. Hitting a cursed target with basic attacks or Evelynn's other spells will expunge the curse, refunding Lust Dust's mana cost and significantly slowing the target.
- If the curse lasts for at least a couple of seconds, expunging it will charm the target. If the target is an enemy champion, their magic resistance will be reduced for a few seconds. If the target is a monster, the length of the charm will be increased and the spell will deal bonus damage.
- Casting Lust Dust does not break Demon Shade's camouflage.
E:Whiplash and Empowered Whiplast
- Whiplash impales an enemy with her lashers, applying on-hit effects and dealing damage as a percentage of the target's maximum health. Evelynn is then granted a short burst of movement speed.
- Entering Demon Shade upgrades Evelynn's next Whiplash into Empowered Whiplash.
- Empowered Whiplash pulls Evelynn to her target before impaling them then deals Whiplash's effects to her target and all nearby enemies.
- Evelynn becomes untargetable and decimates enemies in front of her. She then warps backwards. This ability deals bonus damage to low-health enemies.