Contest, Week 29: Hook, Line, and Sinker
February 21, 2013 — This week we're celebrating the infamous hook city--a combination most memorable from tournaments where Nautilus and Blitzcrank made many pro players shed tears of frustration. Since very few champions can technically grab, we've made it only three games instead of five and will be allowing bot games this week!
Hook, Line, and SinkerTo enter this week's challenge:
- Play 3 of your last 10 games with a champion that can hook--see rules.
- Enter the contest here once your match history is ready.
- That's it!
- Check out the Champion Select app
- Upload a screenshot it generates to Imgur or another free image sharing website
- We will pick one person who has done this (and share their picture!) with the next contest
- Four winners will receive a $25 Riot Points card
- One winner will receive a $25 Riot Points card from our comment section if they upload a screenshot using the app
Last Week's WinnersLast week's contest had 7089 entries to our giveaway! The following people won prizes:
- GhostWyrd won a Razer Carcharias Headset
- Atutu Maravilha won a $25 Riot Points card
- Senobai won a Full Metal Rammus Skin Code
Last Modified On: March 1, 2013