'Tis the season for a giveaway! Be sure to enter our contest for an awesome ASUS gaming PC.

News New Feature: Recent Summoner Statistics

by Ashelia on September 12, 2012
We just updated summoner profiles in a major way!
All profiles will now give seven day summary of a summoner's statistics in both non-ranked and ranked matches on Summoner's Rift. Profiles are updated to show their most played champions in the past seven days along with their KDA ratios and win-loss ratios in a table--they also show overall net elo change from the past seven days. In addition, a chart on the far right breaks down summoner's champion choices by the meta so you can see what role the summoner has played the most this week and their overall success at it.
Let us know what you think in the comments about this new feature!
2 years ago
We just updated summoner profiles in a major way! [div style="text-align:center;"][a href="/summoner/euw/20820067"][img style="border: 1px solid #555;" url="http://img.lolking.net/assets/000/000/099.jpg"][/a][/div] [b]All profiles will now give seven day summary of a summoner's statistics in both non-ranked and ranked matches on Summoner's Rift[/b]. Profiles are updated to show their most played champions in the past seven days along with their KDA ratios and win-loss ratios in a table--they also show overall net elo change from the past seven days. In addition, a chart on the far right breaks down summoner's champion choices by the meta so you can see what role the summoner has played the most this week and their overall success at it. [div style="color: #CDE; margin-top: 20px;"]Let us know what you think in the comments about this new feature![/div]
2 years ago
Amazing! But you guys could separate ranked games from non-ranked matches in the profile.
Quote from Fangstyle 2 years ago:
The reason why we didn't is because we wanted to have people havea 411 of someone instantly. The idea behind this was that people could look someone up and see what someone wants to play probably based on their past week of play--including their warm ups on normals. :)
2 years ago
Can you add Turkey server too? I'm a fan of yours and i want to join that contests too. I was in EUNE, but they sent everyone who is Turkish to Turkey server.
2 years ago
If you had a tab for "All, Normal, Ranked" it would be alot better. Been using this as a type of "meter" in ranks and its been working out ok so far but since it takes into account everything its not as accurate. I understand its original purpose but you can use it in many ways and also expand the idea in many ways. ^_^
Nice job!
2 years ago
That is a really nice addition !! Now we can know where people play better. I just wanted to know how you know when someone went to that lane, a lot of heroes don't stick to a single meta , like Morde , Nunu , Shen and etc.
Amazing! Who needs elobuff?!? LOLKING ALL DAY
2 years ago
Thats really cool. Appreciate how you guys are constantly improving the site.
2 years ago
owww it looks so awesome. like it =) it would be nice if could see how many game we lost as well as wins.
Really exciting update.
2 years ago
Is there a reason why it seems to count custom games in this new feature? My friend has a 12/0/0 Custom Graves game vs bots and it shows up. Otherwise, awesome feature!
2 years ago
I like it a lot, I do have one question though, where are you pulling what role people played from? The only thing I can see you get it from is who they played (or smite for jungle), but what if someone went J4 bot for example? Would that show up as Top?
2 years ago
I really like this new feature; however, co-op games are included in the statistics. I think this should only involve normal and ranked games. :)
this is so fantastic
2 years ago
How are roles for each champion defined? This is especially important for champs who can easily play two roles (Alistar, Lee Sin, Galio, etc.)
2 years ago
How come falling below 1275 ELO displays as "unranked"?
2 years ago
wow this makes lolking more awesome
2 years ago
Great job. And yes, separate rankeds from others :)
2 years ago
Now... I may jump in the jungle to get a buff every now and then, or maybe take a trip to try and gank another lane when playing mid. But I'm pretty sure I've never played astraight jungle before, unlike what says on my profile.