Patch Rundown - 7.24 - Misc Changes
Patch notes for the upcoming patch!
There were too many changes in the patch notes to have them all in one post, if you're looking for the champion changes click here! A few item changes along with many rune changes for this patch. This patch rune-wise is focused on having the rune choices more competitive between one another.
|Press The Attack||Exposure is now added to targets after the damage from the attack that applies it.|
|Lethal Tempo||Cooldown from 10 seconds lowered to 6 seconds.|
|Fleet Footwork||Base heal from 5-50 increased to 3-60. Heal AP/AD ratios increased by 20%. Heal increased by 40% if your attack crits.|
|Overheal||Shield generation rate from 30% of healing increased to 40%.|
|Triumph||Healing from 15% decreased to 12% missing health.|
|Presence of Mind||Duration from 5 seconds increased to 7 seconds.|
|Coup de Grace||Damage increase from 10% decreased to 9%.|
|Eyeball Collection||Eyeballs per assist from 2 decreased to 1.|
|Hunter Runes||Tooltips now show who you have and haven't killed.|
|Phase Rush||Slow resistance now granted to range champions.|
|Celerity||Movement Speed from 4% decreased to 3%.|
|Mirror Shell||Magic Resistance increased from 5 to 6.|
|Overgrowth||"+HP" text now appears above minions when they'll give health.|
|Revitalize||Now also boosts shields and heals cast on the user.|
|Kleptomancy||No longer increases attack range, loot table streamlined|
Unique Passive nerf
Magic Damage Reflect
- From 15 magic damage decreased to 3 + 10% of bonus armor.
Aura damage increased, revert of old nerf
- Aura damage from 11 + 1/level increased to 25 + 1/level.
- Bonus damage to minions from +200% decreased to +50%.
- This changes apply to Forgefire Cape(Ornn Masterwork Sunfire Cape).
- Sunfire Cape is a healthier rush for tanks than Bramble Vest+Ninja Tabi.
- Instead of nerfing Ninja Tabi along with Bramble Vest, they want to keep Ninja Tabi as a good option since it's used by tanks as well as other classes.