We've updated profiles to store a month of games. Please contact us if you run into issues (include your summoner/region).
- Evelynn's been a reoccurring pain in everyone's neck ever since her remake. After the nerfs to her in Season 2 she did become weaker, but still remained very much viable. The changes to Deathfire Grasp in Season 3 brought her back in full force and soon everyone was yelling "Evelynn OP, Riot pls!". Well, Riot must have heard because recently she got nerfed - hard. She's now a shadow of her former self and seems to be dropping in ban popularity. However, she's already made her mark statistically as well as in the nightmare's of summoner's across the world.
- There seems to be one champion that's been bugging summoner's lately. Kha'Zix is picked or banned in almost every game whether it be ranked or professional tournaments. The problem isn't just that he has tons of damage, but that he has 900 ranged leap that resets on kills or assists. Combine that with the 1 second stealth of his ultimate he can toggle and it's extremely difficult to lock him down.
- Oh you just outplayed the enemy and are going to get a kill? Let me shield him and completely turn around the fight. Shen was a strong pick in Season 2, but he's become stronger with the remake to Warmog's Armor. Health is now cheaper while other resistances have become more expensive. This is a welcomed change for Shen since two of his abilities scale off of health. He's the gold standard for split pushing - a strategy nobody likes to deal with in a solo queue situation.
- Beep Boop. Two words that haunt summoner's throughout the Fields of Justice. Blitzcrank is unique in his ability to completely change team fights into his favor. The fact that one misstep by a player can result in instant death is something few want to deal with. Although he received recent nerfs people seem to think he's ban worthy. How can you blame them? His level 1 invades alone are godlike.
- If a sad mummy asks you for a hug, run. Amumu has been demolishing Season 3 in both ranked and professional tournaments. Having a massive two second aoe stun can win team fights. His Despair, which does damage based on the enemy's max health, is even more useful now that stacking health has become common place. His ability to tank, lock down targets, while still dishing out damage makes him one of the best utility junglers in the game.
- Malphite's another champion with amazing team fighting abilities that summoner's have been banning. He can be played in a variety of positions, but is most commonly found top or in the jungle. He epitomizes everything AD carries hate in one giant rock. An ultimate with 1000 range that can't be interrupted? Good luck trying to stop that. It's not bad enough that he knocks you in the air for 1.5 seconds, but once you come back down he'll slow your attack speed by 50%.
- Blindness is no impairment for a smelly enemy. Well, there must be some stinky summoner's because all regions have been banning Lee Sin. He has the tools needed to deal with the now tougher jungle camps while still applying his famous early game pressure. The recent nerfs haven't seem to have much of an affect on him either. His high mobility makes him not only one of the most fun champions to play, but also one of the most frustrating to play against.
- Shaco has been forcing people to fearfully hug their turrets for awhile now. He's arguably one of the best gankers in the entire game. Although he's notorious for falling off late game, that won't matter if all his teammates are fed. He is going to be receiving a nerf soon in order to relieve some of this early pressure and we'll have to see if this affects people's decision to ban him.
- Katarina has been considered one of the strongest champions ever since her remake. It all comes from her ability to team fight. One death from your teammate and before you know it she'll be jumping around your team slicing everyone to pieces. She will be receiving some upcoming nerfs, but nothing too serious.