All Guides Fizz Guides The Fizzkachu
0
0
Updated
2 years ago
Views
126
Comments
0

Fizz Statistics for Rengar Open GGEZ

Author's performance with Fizz compared to the ranked average.

Value
Average
Games Played
5
Win %
45
Kills
8.0
Assists
5.7
Deaths
6.4
KA:D Ratio
2.1
Gold Earned
11.1K
Creep Score
147.7
Average
  • Author Champion Statistics
  • Guide Details

Summoner Spells Back to Top

You'll need almost eveytime to take 4.png. It allows you to escape close situation and engage on the ennemy backlane. You'll take 3.png when you're against a very hard matchup who will perma counter your jungle (28.png and 121.png are good examples). You'll maybe have to take it if your support takes 14.png against and your midlaner takes 21.png12.png6.png or 7.png AND if there is an ennemy who must take an exhaust when he engages (238.png67.png are good examples)



New Runes Back to Top

Masteries Back to Top

This mastery page gives you advantage on long trades because of Fervor. We're taking natural talent to scale, and since fizzseastonepassive.png does AD and AP damages, this mastery is really good on Fizz. Vampirisme can be good also, but we got enough sustain with 3153.png and 3074.png so we're not taking it. You can use your 5 points in Armor Pen, but personnaly i'm takin 2 of them in Magic Pen. I don't really know if it makes a big difference, but i think it goes well with Natural Talent. You can take Assassin instead of Runic Affinity if you think that you'll have to go to late game. In that case, Assassin is better.

Abilities Back to Top

W
Q
E
W
W
R
W
E
W
E
R
E
E
Q
Q
R
Q
Q
Passive
Q
2
14
15
17
18
W
1
4
5
7
9
E
3
8
10
12
13
R
6
11
16

Here, it's gonna be very short. The skill order will be this one 80% of the time. The other 20% are if you're absolutely sure that the ennemy jungler won't invade your second buff. In that case, you can take a second point in fizzseastonepassive.png. We're maxing fizzjump.png as second spell to have the biggest slow possible. It will grants you easy kills on low mobility champs.

Items Back to Top

Starting Items

    Always start with this

Core Items

    You have to get these items every single game except against 4AP. In that case, take Hexdrinker instead of BOTRK
    Additional core items. Hydra will make you really dangerous for enemy carries, and Guardian Angel will alow you to kill one of them and damaging the other one enough to give the kill to your team
    In very late game, sell your boots and buy the trnity

Situational Items

    As i said, if enemy team has 4AP, don't buy BOTRK and take Hexdrinker. If you're not able to 1v1 the ADC with statikk, take Phantom Dancer instead
    If you took flat HP seals, replace gaurdian angle with this and do it before before hydra

So about the stuff. We're taking the 1041.png to have a faster jungle clear. Doing an XP road is not really crazy with Fizzkachu because you can easily take a kill without your level 6 or at least, make ennemies burn their flashes. You'll take the 1419.png to reduce damages from the enemy (If you ever have to face the enemy jungler in early, this can save your life) Also it will add a dot on ennemies, which is really strong when you combine it with fizzseastonepassive.png. You can replace 3006.png with 3009.png if you want, it doesn't make a big difference. The 3087.png is here because, Fizzkachu guys. That's how it works. Next, we're taking 3153.png, because it gives you eveything you need. Attack Speed, Lifesteal AND it allows you to cut off the tanks. I personnaly prefer taking 3074.png instead of 3812.png cuz it gives you a lot of wave clear, but if your team has enough wave clear, then go for 3812.png.

After, the choice is yours, you'll have to adapt your build for the situation and the enemy team. 

Matchups Back to Top

Click on a champion below to see the author's notes on that particular matchup.

Jungler Roads Back to Top

You have 3 possible jungler clear with Fizz.


The 1st one is the classic one. Let's imagine you're blue side. You'll start with the help of the botlane, do krugs, red wraiths, THE TINY LITTLE GUY IN THE RIVER (he's rly important, 50g for free, mostly in low elo) wolves, blue, the second tiny guy (very important) and then gromp. If you have enough HP, try to gank top. If you can't, back, buy red smite and try to gank mid or bot.

The 2nd one is the XP road. Do it only when you're 100% sure that the enemy jungler won't invade your buffs. And to be honest, it's not rly worth to do it.

The 3rd one is pretty cool. It grants you a first blood or at least a flash. Start bot side, get your gromp or krugs, do your buff and go immediately to your second buff. Than gank top. It's a simple strat, but this gank is hardly predictable since enemy jungler will bet at his 3rs camp.

Send Feedback