It's a Singed Guide! Wow! [8.11]
Summoner Spells Back to Top
New Runes Back to Top
Abilities Back to Top
Items Back to Top
Best start. Dark Seal(s) makes your Refillable Pot heal more and is sold for 60% of its cost. Refillable Potion may be sold for only 40% of its cost but all the healing you'll receive from it throughtout an entire game will be well worth spending 150 gold for buying it and only losing 15 upon selling it.
Okay stats for its price. Passive movespeed. But most importantly, a Sky Autoattack that deals 100 extra magic damage and slows the target by 50%. Terrible choice to rush but when you buy this after Shurelia and Rylai not only will you be too fast, but the enemies will be too slow to even do anything.
Never ever forget wards, especially when proxying. A well placed ward deep into the enemy jungle can last through an entire game (still shouldn't discourage you from buying more). Before you buy a component for your 6th item, fill that spot with as many Control Wards as possible since you won't ever get a chance again.
Okay MR item but has an amazing passive. That 15% damage reduction applies to ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that's magic damage for 4 seconds and there's no limit on how many different source's damage you can reduce! Definitely buy this versus on-hit builds and mages that spam an ability(s) like Ryze, Syndra, Cass, Singed etc.
Matchups Back to Top
- Rush and/or .
- after he uses his slow. Then he will jump on you. him now. Congratulations, you won the lane.
- Afer that start helping your teammates because there is no way an is going to die to you. Alone, that is. Ask for ganks if you'd like.
- Flinging him when he is about to drop off is a must. No knock ups for means he is a lesser .
- is uninterruptible.
- His ult increases his range. Aatrox can attack over walls with that.
- His poke is too much for every melee champion to handle, including you.
- Like how Riot says: "Try to think of Sand Soldiers as fire. Don't stand in the fire."
- Proxying won't help you much, he can still poke and chase you for hours.
- You'll get better results proxying than you'll ever get laning, however.
- If you want to all in you'll have to bypass his wall, slowing soldiers and a single soldier dash which grants him a shield if he hits you while diving his own turret every single time. You can get stuck between and a wall so beware.
- ruins Azir.
- You should focus this guy before he spams his soldiers onto your carries.
- is free gold.
- You can disrupt with your .
- You can't him with you when he casts .
- prevents Azir from using his E. Though it requires another ability, his W, to dash; the ability does nothing on its own, unlike Jarvan's abilities.
- In early laning phase, go for the minions when she isn't going for them. is an auto resetting spell that can be cast twice so you'll get dicked in a second at early levels if you're not careful.
- has 2 dashes. If you see Camille using that on a wall, IMMEDIATELY place under her so she can't cast the second dash!
- Literally everything that Camille can do vs you is spamming and hoping that Comet kills you (hint: it doesn't).
- Rush for safety.
- Use only for kicking her out of her ult.
- Don't her when she procs her passive. That shield is huge.
- Activate as soon as she activates .
- If you push lane don't just sit in front of her, but don't proxy either. She heals a ton with and if you get hit by its edge you'll get slowed, gets healed and gains attack speed.
- prevents Camille from ulting and using Hookshot.
- Try to not get cheesed early. Cassio can destroy you starting at level 1!
- can't initiate constant trades before she buys .
- The later the game the more powerful she becomes. This is why you should rush a MR item very early. is a gift from above.
- Focus her first on teamfights or she'll kill your whole team, one by one.
- Run away from whenever she approaches you. You may never know if they are scrpiting or not.
- If you want to main Singed you should ban Darius every game.
- When he charges , you cast Fling right before it deals damage. This way he will be midair, on top of you and you will only take the damage from the handle, which prevents Darius from healing. This will probably be hard to do every single time, and is straight up impossible if you're slowed by his W beforehand.
- So long as you have enough HP regen you can stall for ganks after a failed all-in after level 6.
- Don't tilt when you die a lot. It happens.
- Go proxy early. If you mess his early it takes a very long time for him to get tanky.
- If you can't, try not to get poked. Mundo sucks at early trades because he pretty much kills himself on each ability cast.
- If he catches you you will mostly likely eat a few more cleavers.
- After 6 this lane should have a clear winner. His ult will either be too much to handle for you or vice versa.
- Mundo outscales you hard in lategame so be careful and don't try to 1v1.
- You can build to send a message.
- If your team does not have and/or spam the Surrender Vote every time.
- Most of the time you both will farm and gank lanes.
- FACT: IS MELEE AND HE HAS TO BASH YOU WITH HIS AUTOS TO SHOW HIS REAL POWER. Just don't let him auto you; his spells deal no damage anyways.
- is a double dash and the 2nd part is also an autoattack so may not consistently be able to prevent that attack.
- Stay behind your minions and only go farming when he uses his to push.
- Keep him pinned at his turret at early levels, go proxy after he finishes an item and isolate him from his team (or isolate his team from him) then you'll win every teamfight.
- And finally, please don't die. Don't ask for ganks either. Take no risks. Thank.
- If he is diving you, hug your tower so that he just may use his onto the tower and not you.
- If you Snare him he can't E or ult.
- No Health or MR item will save you.
- Rush .
- Hide in brush to lose her aggro.
- Kite Spider Form .
- Go proxy. sucks at chasing.
- You can disrupt Spider 's Q with or prevent her from casting it altogether with .
- If the enemy is going to turret dive you activate whatever you have and run all the way back to your base. deals no damage so she has no turret aggro while you are stunned. Also, Rappel.
- Play around all the time.
- Force Fiora to proc a Vital behind you so that your minions start attacking her.
- Don't EVER Fling. Bait her Riposte every time. Only then you can Fling.
- If you get ulted stick to a wall and run away or stand still and fight.
- Buy and/or if you're behind. Rush them if you don't want to risk anything.
- will ensure she won't do ANYTHING in teamfights. It's a good 1st item to buy vs her.
- Peel Fiora away in teamfights and you're guaranteed to win.
- can be disrupted by . It can't be used under .
- If you lose lane, always expect to come to the lane you're splitpushing. Run away when you see her because she will kill you if you're behind.
- He wins in every single trade thanks to and he can end any bad trades with .
- Be very passive early, he will deal a lot of damage before you can realize.
- Activate when he lands on you.
- The only ocassion you can try to kill him is when you complete and he overextends without much mana.
- and can't be used under .
- can disrupt .
- almost never one-shots your ranged minions so he will have to walk towards them. This is where you try to force a trade. Basically go all-in every time after he uses .
- slows him so it really helps you more than it helps him. Be careful of a play though.
- makes him go a little behind, then dash forward. If you're on top of him he can never use this to escape.
- buffs his ally BEFORE finishes landing.
- Do not towerdive. Galio almost always maxes second so it gives them a lot of damage reduction. More than your ult will ever give.
- Obviously you can disrupt with but standing on top of him is way easier.
- or can't be used under .
- Reminder: Galio has the 2nd highest Base HP of all champions at level 18.
- Rush Tabi to have a slight chance of staying in lane.
- He will always somehow return with a on first back. The later you delay that item from him the longer you'll win this lane.
- His barrels are hard to destroy for a Singed because he has a bad AA delay. You can try but it's too risky.
- Proxy screws him up HARD as he can't tank minions properly and costs a lot of Mana.
- Don't dive him, alone or with allies, if he has .
- can 1v1 anyone and he LOVES beating tanks. Work with your team to shut him down.
- Focus him first in teamfights all the time. A single barrel can win the game for his team and it's not your responsibility to attack the barrels.
- If he went tank or full Lethality, even Randuin can't save you. Not even God.
- He can out of your snare and for some reason using that ability completely prevents from grounding him again for its duration, even though is supposed to constantly apply the Grounded effect just like .
- Learn to play Vlad to shut Gangplanks down in your future games until GP stops being meta.
- Fling Garen all day every day. You can Fling him right before he silences you so you can escape from .
- Always sneak autos after trades so his passive will delay.
- Don't Fling him after he uses . It lasts for 3 seconds.
- Q and hurts a LOT. If he buys that you should go proxy or you can die after just a few autos. Garen will max Q with that item so his waveclear will be bad.
- E and shreds a LOT. If he buys that you should keep laning and Fling him out when he casts E to waveclear. Garen will max E with that so his all-ins will be bad.
- Exit lane if you are low on health. Stop laning if you are marked as the Villain.
- You should force him to ult you constantly in teamfights so your carries will be safe. Take one for the team.
- Minions don't stop his passive. Proxying may be ineffective.
- A that freezes lane spells your doom. You can't close a gap when a ranged champ with infinite chasing power is sitting under his tower.
- You should only consider trading when he goes Mega. At least he's melee.
- Check his items. If he is building you should buy Rylai AND Swifties.
- Proxying is a good choice.
- Disengage with when he jumps on you as Mega.
- Avoid staying near walls if he is Mega.
- You can disrupt (both forms) with your Fling. prevents him from casting it altogether.
- You can Fling while he's ulting.
- He has innate sustain and his barrel hurts. If he can aim it on you that is.
- Even though all of his abilities are AoE he will mostly rely on for waveclear. Force him to make a decision: He either Qs you for a bit of damage or Q the minions and let you walk around freely.
- Him using means he wants a trade. Hide behind your minions.
- You can't him away when he s on you. Even if you do it doesn't knock him away, it just deals damage.
- I suggest constantly pusing the wave. Guy runs outta mana very quickly.
- Proxying would work too I guess. Just don't give him free kills.
- Get early MR if you messed up.
- In teamfights if you sit on top of Gragas all the time he won't be able to use successfully.
- prevents casting .
- The very early phase of laning will be a nightmare only. As time passes you'll win everything.
- Rush Tabi.
- If he wants to poke he has to use . Punish him for doing that by Flinging him.
- Ganks ensure a kill, especially post 6 since he can't escape you at all.
- disrupts and 's dash. They can't be cast under .
- Graves' autoattacks can be blocked by pretty much anything. Minions, turrets, wards, etc.
- 's hitbox is too damn large to CS with autoattacks but thanks to your poison you won't have much problem unlike other melee champions.
- Avoid trades with him because of his high heal-per-second if he has Thunderlord /spammable if he has Fervor.
- If you succeed in killing you will force him to buy an early or even rush , which will delay that spike a lot and make him run oom fast.
- Neither of you will be killed when ganked.
- Use to follow to where he goes.
- Always stand in front of him after finishing to counter him in fights.
- Recall immediately if you are low on HP. Don't try anything stupid.
- This one is really hard to pull off but you can as he casts . Give your carries breathing time.
- can negate your 's displacement with .
- targeting has a stupid mechanic so if he is trying to dive you under a Tier 2 just run around the tower and he'll most likely kill himself. That's only one of the many bugs that skill has.
- can't be cast under .
- Heimer is useless without minions and s are not known for tanking minions.
- Don't bother diving him. Just don't.
- Either focus him while his turrets are away from him or focus him first in a teamfight before he sets all 4 of his s.
- Pick Sion next time. Max E and watch as hilarity ensues (for you).
- Just run around like a madman as you dodge her tentacles. There is absolutely nothing else you need to do to beat her.
- Rush to ensure you won't ever lose a fight.
- She has no escapes so if you isolate her in a teamfight she has no option but to ult. Be extremely careful or you might throw the game.
- You can disrupt with your .
- You can NOT disrupt her when she initially casts .
- You can always 1v1 . Your team, can not.
- PLEASE TELL YOUR JUNGLER TO NOT 1V1 ILLAOI AT ANY STAGE IN THE GAME. THEY ALL DIE. SPAM PINGS AND DEATH THREATS IF NECESSARY.
- Ward your lane before you're level 2.
- Ward your lane at the 3rd minute.
- Ward the enemy red buff at all times.
- Ward your lane if you see their jungle taking his red buff.
- Janna can't farm even if he tries so Twitch will definitely tax this lane.
- You can go easy mode and just proxy far far away (between inhib and middle towers). You'll have to leave if you don't see Janna though.
- Focus Twitch in teamfights and/or Fling Janna when she ults.
- Take . This probably means you gotta buy to be fast and that also means you gotta build full tank.
- Getting hit by his proc'd autoattacks are OK but get hit by one combo and you'll lose a chunk of health.
- Get to win lane. Get if you fail.
- him out if he uses on you. will always and then so his skills will be on cooldown. He will wait outside like a vulture.
- Deny his dash with . He is unstoppable while ulting.
- only prevents him from ulting. Since are not dash abilities on their own, and they "synergize" with each other, he can use that to escape.
- Rush .
- Jax is a monster with his damage and splitpushing power in lategame. Singed is also a monster with his damage and splitpushing power, but in midgame. Build damage so you can close out the game before Jax destroys everything.
- If he jumps on you then activates just kite him away. If he s and then jumps, Lock Fling him (just buffer Fling or spam it on him so you cast it the moment he gets in range) so that he can't attack you when you are stunned.
- Your ultimates both grant resistances and yours last longer. Kite him with your ult if he uses his then try killing him when his ult ends.
- You'll know a Jax is good if he can freeze the lane. A bad Jax would die to you early and try to rush .
- can be disrupted with Fling. It can't be used under
- Peel Jax away from your carries in teamfight. He will always activate before jumping so you'll know when he is going in.
- has insane snowball potential on you so try not to be poked.
- Don't let him dump his entire combo on you early on. Use so he doesn't jump on you in melee form. Because if he does you're probably dead.
- Early game is all yours fortunately. You can even get First Blood if he is careless.
- Rush . Get too if Tabi alone doesn't work.
- Proxying DESTROYS him, if you manage to start proxying, then don't leave until they bring 2-3 people to stop you.
- You can and should him when he jumps on you to knockback.
- Stay with your minions all the time or be forced to juke his bombs every second.
- Run away if he uses his . It is a perfect gank setter.
- Rush early HP and MR and you'll be fine.
- If he ever tries to when alive him at all costs. has 3 min cooldown at early levels.
- His late game is gonna be enourmous so be sure to shut him down with your team.
- Buy if necessary.
- If buys / and he ults, do you know what happens?
Only the first champion that your team picked in Champion Select gets the proc. For example your team's first picks is Top and he picks to swap with his midlaner. If the has that item, every single time he ults will get the proc, if available. If the was dead while was ulting, then the second champion your team picked will get procd. And so on.
- Same happens with a with . For all other champion interactions, the closest target gets procd.
- Shove the lane 24/7 so you force him to use skills to waveclear. Kass players have a thing for not using on minions.
- Avoid trading autoattacks with him as will regain a lot of mana if he hits a champion with .
- Don't be afraid to toggle on and off, it doesn't affect his .
- After 6 with a gank you can dive any time you want. Just be sure your ally comes up behind so that he won't be able to away from you, or his outer turret.
- You can disrupt with . But sometimes you just do its animation and laugh, without any damage or actual CC, and sometimes it goes on cooldown and sometimes it doesn't.
- Drop on your low HP carries in teamfights because after Kass gets a kill he'll probably get a few more. Though you may be using your carries as bait like this, at least it will stop him from ulting.
- You win absolutely everything before level 6 so long as you don't get poked.
- will not be active all the time so play around its cooldown and you will EASILY destroy Kayle.
- After she finishes she will have on forever. Either try proxying or forcing her out of lane.
- Buy .
- After you finish an item you should try to go all-in. Bait beforehand. It only lasts for 2/2.5/3 seconds. lasts for TWENTY FIVE.
- cannot kite you for the full length of , only the first few seconds will be hard because of and but that's about it.
- She is invincible late game due to her items (usually something like this ). Unless you catch her and she dies without ulting, there isn't much you can do in teamfights.
- If Kayle has buy your own and/or .
- Reminder: Kayle has the 4th highest Base HP of all champions at level 18.
- Either ban or every game. Keep in mind that more people play Darius than Kennen.
- Rush boots. Tabi or Merc, depends on what he's building.
- Try to push your wave all the time because he will eventually outscale you in every aspect.
- Ask for ganks to go all-in, especially post level 6.
- If he has he'll chase you forever, but he won't be able to kill because he does not have a constant speed boost and a dash like .
- him to your team even if he has ult, he will melt.
- is no longer coded as a minion so be careful not to be isolated LUL
- No sitting under his turret. Either proxy between inhi and 2nd turret or freeze lane.
- No proxying if you died to him a few times.
- No fights near bushes.
- No more surprising bursts. Get / if he deals too much damage.
- No dead carries. Disrupt with your .
- It's been three years since I wrote this matchup. He even got reworked but eveyrthing still holds true.
- He is only annoying in lane. He has absolutely nothing useful in a teamfight, especially against your power.
- Don't stand near your minions as will always Q them because that's his only way of waveclear until he gets .
- shuts him down.
- Lock Fling on him if you ever take his passive down so that he can't Q away.
- will make sure never gets to activate his W.
- doesn't help shit as he can cast his dash twice if it hits you. His ult makes him CC immune too. It at least disrupts dismounted Q.
- Kled ult can't be toggled off at will so it will always try to hit your allies. It can even charge all the way to your base.
So much mobility in one champion and Riot decided it would be a good idea not to remove the Blind Monk idea and make him a champion because of few players begging so years ago.
- Dodge all the shit he throws at you.
- Ward your lane. can easily set up a gank and kill you whenever he pleases.
- At least is a very very squishy champion and you'll outscale him eventually. Everyone does.
- If you get hit by a expect a full combo from him. Try to him while he is flying at you to gain time to react.
- Deny him from farming if he is maxing like a wimp.
- Try not to delay so you can actually try catching/kiting him.
- You can him if he is ulting you and will come with you.
- You also can him if he is trying to dash via his or .
- Snare him at every chance you get.
- This matchup is Hard because can escape you easily just by using any of her skills. Her kit is literally made to shut you down.
- Just farm and push so that won't be able to harass you with in a frozen(heh) lane.
- Rush for VERY obvious reasons.
- You'll find peace in proxy. Do it.
- Stand like a vulture outside if she casts it on herself.
- You can prevent from running with her by using her at the right time.
- Stand behind your minions so that won't hit you.
- You still have a chance to juke her . even with used on you before.
- sucks at pushing waves since %90 of the time she'll on you and that thing doesn't deal full damage on all minions.
- A single MR item will make sure can't touch you. Almost nobody builds Magic Penetration here on toplane.
- almost all the time maxes for waveclear and winning trades. Since attack speed doesn't affect you he may want to max to win trades, which means he will have very low waveclear.
- He'll 100% go for and so you'll never be able to kill him, and he'll earn a little more waveclear.
- If you think he is maxing going proxy will force him to max . His first +5 skill would be delayed.
- Buy for yourself if you can't go for a proxy and he is being annoying.
- Don't think about tower diving him unless you have more than 1 ally with you.
- Focus on their if they have one.
- Never go on a trade if he has .
- His passive is annoying because you can't start trades with which means you have to autoattack or him.
- He can't help pushing the wave. His entire kit is designed for that. Ask for ganks often and he will die every single time.
- Post 6, avoid staying near him if you lost lane.
- Buy . He will be so tilted if you're not the only one buying it.
- You should be the one to answer his splitpush, he can't run away from you and you clear minions fast.
- Get because he will most definitely buy .
- Sitting in brush will prevent from hitting you.
- Or you can bait him to use it specifically on you, and then move backwards to him back to your turret.
- If you reach level 6 first activate and kill him. He legit can't do anything.
- will eventually outscale you so hard that your team will have to peel him away from you, instead of the opposite.
- Use if he is charging at you with and active. Remember to say your prayers.
- Never ever let him in front of you.
- IF HIS ULT IS ACTIVE YOU CAN'T EVEN SNARE HIM WITH E+W BECAUSE HE IS IMMUNE TO THE SLOW IN THE FIRST PLACE. THANKS RIOT.
- is broken. You lose the game if Yi builds it.
Putting this Honorable Mention here because I love Morde so much.
- He will constantly push the wave, regen both HP and Shield, and poke you while doing so. Asking ganks early will make sure he never dares wandering outside his turret ever again.
- But be careful while you are ganking him, can easily, VERY VERY EASILY 1v2 you guys.
- Don't ask any ganks post level 6.
- After you get you pretty much make him useless for the rest of the game. Run with your carries so never catches them.
- Don't stand in .
- But keep a distance between your minions not to get snared.
- Going proxy will result better as you won't get poked and players can't be bothered to aim a on a fast target so she will happily tank minions and you two will farm happily ever after.
- Buy no matter what. Her snare is deadlier than a 4 AD team.
- End trades after she casts . Do not use in a trade.
- She has quite a lot of AD for a ranged champ so avoid getting autoattacked. Her Attack Range is short though so that can help you reach her faster.
- Take Aery. Buy Rylai first item.
- is an autoattack. If he EVER uses it on you, him to your minions. He will take a lot of damage from them.
- If he decides to farm, then you Fling him to your minions just as he is moving in for the last hit. Do this multiple times and you'll start to annoy him.
- You should try freezing the minions throughtout the entire laning phase. Only push when you're ridiculously ahead or when he recalls.
- If he uses E at any scenario he will chunk his mana. This will benefit you in the long run. Also don't just stand on it, that thing reduces your Armour.
- Nasus is one of the only matchups where I won't recommend rushing . Rush instead (and then too if laning didn't end by then). He'll try to rush if he is smart so you should build more damage (Some Nasus players mistakingly ignore your damage and build random CDR items that do not benefit him at all). If you directly go tank he'll just lifesteal through the minions, you, and all of your teammates.
- If he bought Sheen be mindful about your Health. Obviously since you built damage you can kill him in an extended skirmish but you'll just die if you go all-in with %50 HP.
- Past level 6 "try" to towerdive. Just Fling him and if he is low HP enough, he will have no choice but to ult. After forcing his ult, just run away. After his ult expires he'll gain that base HP but you can safely dive him now! Enjoy your free kills!
- Just don't forget to buy . Not rushing it doesn't mean never ever buying it.
- DON'T. EVER. PROXY. If you don't bully him and don't take his towers he will come back 30 mins later with your team's scalps on his belt.
- Reminder: HALVES 's cooldown. If you can't kite him he will run through your team.
- Don't buy . He'll stack through it.
- Avoid getting hit by her spears early; she'll jump on you and take you to half HP if you don't.
- Rush .
- Don't chase her, you'll hardly ever catch up.
- She will only poke you in human form and go all-in in cougar.
- Be very careful if you are getting ganked while is in front of you.
- Avoid trades with her, you'll never be able to kill her alone.
- Don't towerdive .
- You can catch mid-Pounce with your .
- I don't like for one reason. All of his skill visuals are black. I can't see anything.
- Get at level 2 if he got his . Get if he has .
- runs faster towards Feared enemies. And the source of that Fear doesn't have to be him. Beware of , and ganks.
- Not much to say, most of the time laning phase will be about farming and often a failed all-in attempt by him.
- You can proxy far far away (like, kind of far far away) to prevent him ulting you.
- You can't disrupt Nocturne while he is dashing via so you should be a peeler for your carries to shut down. Just make sure his doesn't block your .
- sucks at pushing.
- Getting early MR will win you the lane since really can't kill you in any way and there is no way he can take your turret first.
- The only thing you gotta be careful about is that can freely channel under your turret without getting aggro. (ABSOLUTE ZERO TURRET AGGRO)
- Interrupt no matter how late it is. It reduces its damage and slow drastically.
- -obligatory ap nunu snowballs so hard joke-
- Don't underestimate your level 1-2 damage. Sure Olaf deals a lot of damage too but if he misses a single axe he will lose the all in. Or he will keep laning with half HP and no Mana.
- Force him to use axes for waveclear. Never let him pick them up.
- Just run away from every trade after he finishes . You might wanna go proxy to farm so ward the enemy jungle.
- The one who loses lane will be removed from the game entirely. Don't worry though, you both will be useless in lategame :)
- Remember that reduces his resistances by 20/30/40 but grants him AD (and a speed boost).
- Your ult lasts longer than his by a very large amount. Bait his ult with yours, run away, then catch him.
- This isn't professional play. Singed doesn't beat let alone counter Ornn.
- Ornn has 4 knock ups. You have one. Guess who wins this matchup.
- His hitbox is HUGE so before you can even attempt to cast Fling you'll be hit by it.
- In lane, don't just sit and eat his entire . It is an overloaded ability that shields Ornn (scales with his max HP), deals damage per second to all in front of him (scales with the targets' max HP), makes you Brittle, increases the duration of CCs thrown into you, with the first CC dealing bonus damage (scales with your max HP)to you, and lastly makes Ornn's first autoattack knockback those Brittle targets.
- can really mess his and in teamfights. If you can time your Fling so that he misses his ult window you can turn teamfights around.
- prevents from being cast. Also but it's inconsistent.
- Respect his poke. Don't just mindlessly poison the creeps at levels 1-3.
- Your minions will be aggro'ed from his Qs and Ws so ward brushes to make the minions attack him.
- Never take full damage from .
- Don't him if he hasn't used or you'll lose the trade.
- Get on first back. This means his will have no value early on.
- Do Sky Autoattacks very often. (Pressing A and leftclicking to a place near the target you are currently using on to land a free autoattack on the target.) If you can get his down in a trade first you will win.
- Save your for . That's his only way of escaping from you.
- Disrupt his mid-air with . Save people.
- Push lane for level 2 so you dont get 'd for half of your HP.
- gains bonus Armor and MR thanks to 's passive. If she drops below %40 HP, that bonus is doubled. Don't attempt a dive if you guys aren't sure if she'll die. She doesn't for about %90 of the time.
- I recommend proxying if she has a complete Magic Resist item but no . She will run oom after 3-4 waves.
- Try to dodge in teamfights, or if you can, just her while she's channeling it.
- You can disrupt with but it sometimes may still stun the target.
- removes sight so you cant click on anything while she casts .
- If you can dodge that AoE thing then I guess you can Lock Fling her out of and probably go for an all-in.
- There are 2 methods you can lane without getting absolutely rekt though: Either you ask for a camp or you go full proxy.
- Not much you can do alone. Buy and say your prayers.
- Until you rush avoid trading with her.
- Go proxy so that you can destroy her tunnels. They give 5 gold.
- her when she is about to Unburrow so she can't hit you.
- Dealing damage to will disrupt . She makes a really weird voice so you'll know when she begins channeling it.
- If you manage to find out which tunnel she ulted ping it to your teammates.
- You can her while she is burrowed. Nothing special happens if you're wondering.
- She can go over ANY wall. Beware of surprise ganks.
- Establish a lead in levels. Push the lane everytime you're about to level up.
- You might want to buy another Dark Seal instead of Boots on first back so you can do more in early laning.
- Just run when you see him dashing into a minion. He'll stun you, unload his combo and then dash again back to safety and there's nothing you can do about that if that happens.
- You can disrupt with your but that won't help much because he can dash twice.
- is your safest bet.
- If you mess up it's going to be painful so try to proxy.
- Don't wander outside of your outer turret until minions spawn.
- Put on brushes and laugh hysterically. Because he won't be able to leap!!!!
- Be extremely careful when attempting a tower dive. may heal more than you'd expect.
- Constantly push your wave or go proxy so that will never use the bush advantage.
- Avoid staying near bushes if freezes lane.
- Avoid getting hit by , him away if you do.
- Don't be tilted if you die a lot early, this means you're worth no gold and Rengar is worth a fortune. You can totally 1v1 him after you get a few items.
- You can disrupt his jumps with your .
- If you are getting ganked while proxying escape through the lane or the path with the least amount of bushes.
- Friendly reminder that can jump from the red buff bush to the golem camp. Be very careful when you see him trying to ward that place.
- Force to chase you with her casts. All of them fall for it. That's her only way of poking you after all.
- her away if it's her 3rd cast. Now she'll be even more aggressive since she needs to get your health low or she'll lose lane.
- A single auto attack breaks her shield. Make her eat the poison ticks.
- You can disrupt any of her 4 dashes with . Not that you'll need it though, as they can't be cast under .
- Rush so he will have to if he wants to kill you when you're low on HP.
- Stay away from your minions all the time. It doesn't really matter whether is maxing or first.
- Go proxy between the inhi and middle turrets so that he doesn't there before level 11. He wouldn't be able to chase you anyways.
- Focus him in teamfights because 's mere presence tilts ADCs. He may get a big ass shield thanks to active (and maybe from his Q ) but that's about it.
- Try to rush level 2. He will try to do it too.
- Force trades constantly because this is the only phase of the game where you can 1v1 him.
- You can easily get First Tower gold if he decides to exit lane to help his team.
- Disrupt with . If you failed, try to Teleport. If you don't have Teleport, ping its cooldown. If your team flames you for not helping then mute them.
- cannot push without or so feel free to proxy.
- If your team can't kill Shen then you better finish .
- Don't try to Shen if he already taunted someone. The taunted allies may walk into the enemies because of it.
- Mirror his every move. If he is walking to you he wants to you, or leave a poison cloud in front of your minions.
- You two can each other at the same time. Do it.
- If he is proxying, so should you.
- You MUST take Bone Plating so that his Comet damage is reduced heavily after hits you. Get Second Wind too if you're taking Aftershock.
- There is not much you can do alone until Riot fixes his E's hitbox.
- You can never kill him when he gets MR. And if you get hit by his abilities consider yourself dead.
- Proxying is a better result as he can't chase you. He will just gamble if he ults.
- Escape through the most curvy parts if caught proxying so that he won't ult you.
- Let him push under your turret, if he tries charging , him immediately, he will deal a small amount of damage since it got cancelled, but because he did deal it the tower will attack him.
- Don't him to disrupt otherwise; he will be able to cast it after 2 seconds. So your best try in dodging is running sideways.
- Don't towerdive.
- Don't ever buy . He'll farm HP through it.
- Buy , especially if he has his own.
- sucks at chasing. alone will ensure he'll die without doing anything.
- Keep a track on your Nexus if its turrets are destroyed.
- Please his corpse away from your teammates.
- Rush your lane and wait for him in the farthest bush. If you don't he will sneak to the middle bush and hit you with a full charged which will cost half your HP at level 1.
- You will get slapped hard at level 1, but if you can manage to him you will win the trades.
- Let him push under your turret, if he tries charging , him immediately, he will deal a small amount of damage since it got cancelled, but because he did deal it the tower will attack him. It's up to you now if you want to kill him then and there.
- Rush boots ASAP to dodge .
- Proxying is recommended because goes oom fast.
- After you kill him 1-2 times you can do whatever the fuck you want. No need to buy Armor specifically for him.
- Please his corpse away from your teammates.
- Hilarious damage output. If he misses his snare (his E, ) he's dead.
- Be careful when recalling at low health, may kill you.
- Stand behind minions so his main damage source, doesn't hit you. It pierces through dead minions though.
- Just walk away when he ults lol
- If you screwed up, buy .
- Fling him away from your team when he charges in with his ult on.
- Diving Swain is hard, bait his ult first(lasts 12 seconds) and then go for an all-in.
- Avoid getting hit. This includes (but are not limited to): His Glacial Augmented autoattacks, , .
- Avoid diving unless he doesn't have his .
- Do nothing aggressive or stupid in general.
- will take you outside his stomach but you WILL take the damage.
- Ask for ganks often.
- Go proxy to increase your chances of being useful.
- If he saves an ally of his who you need to catch in a teamfight you can still on your team.
- I hope your team doesn't lack damage if he somehow manages to you. Imagine getting d under and it lasted for 3 whole seconds. Damn.
- can his ally etc. as they deal damage and CC with and .
- will chase down the target even if eats him. Moreover it will knock up. The initial target won't be damaged but will (the explosion one).
- If eats an ally that has stacks on him, the stack amount will be shown below but won't affect him. When he takes his ally out, then they will get their stacks back. (Which means you have to wait a little bit before you hit them for the stun.)
- Any sort of damage taken will interrupt .
- Try not to get poked too much before level 2. Starting from level 2, you can go all in if he doesn't have .
- ruins Teemo.
- So do ganks.
- Post level 6 you should try to pin him to his tower by proxying so he does absolutely nothing whole game.
- If you see him building go for instead. He won't kite you forever like a Kayle so don't really have to buy Rylai.
- Try not to die.
- Buy and in embarrassment.
- His level 1 is the strongest in the game, can even beat the likes of .
- wins. There is absolutely nothing you can do.
- Ask your jungler to camp you.
- Use everything in your power to kite him away. If you fail and have low HP due to this, recall.
- My best advice would be dodging or full proxying.
- Reminder: Tryndamere has the highest base HP of all champions at level 1.
- Avoid any kind of trades with him. Do whatever necessary.
- Don't ever let him get close to you, your team, and your turrets throughout the whole game.
- Rush . Get too at some stage.
- Don't leave him splitpushing for too long.
- Tryndamere players aren't dumb, they will actually try to build CDR and movespeed to stick on people. will help if you see him building Phage, ER, etc.
- You can disrupt with . It can't be cast under .
Even though Urgot is ranged, he loses to you easily. Here's why:
- If you dodge his Q he can't trade at all.
- His main damage source is his (his W). It gives him a shield and lets him attack very fast. If you dodge his Q, this ability will only hit the closest thing. If you don't, then it will hit you ONLY.
- Even though is his main damage source, he will have to max Q first. So he won't deal any damage at all until level 13!
- btw that W of his slows him by a flat amount but grants %40 slow resistance? You don't even need to deal with him.
- If he gets fed somehow, buying and/or will still give you the advantage. (Urgot doesn't die to Bramble passive, he takes reduced damage from it just like how he deals reduced damage per hit from W)
- You can't buffer Fling as he dashes on you. Because Urgot has a mini stun before he collides with something, then he flings them. So you Fling him after he uses that dash, because he will definitely use right after it.
- His ult is stuff of nightmares though. Get hit by one and you'll have to disengage immediately. Also try to tank it for your carries, if you do then try not to die. Or kill Urgot first somehow (definitely not recommended) and your team will be free.
- You must establish a lead early. will outscale you eventually so you have to abuse her weak early and mid game.
- Rush and buy .
- Hide in a brush or go far away from to force her attack to a different target and clear your stacks.
- Do not be afraid to go all in after you finish a few items.
- After laning is over do not overextend. She'll simply kill you.
- In a scenario where you both use your ults is faster as long as she is chasing you.
- You can disrupt with your and you can Fling her with you when she uses her knockback. The latter won't work if you are going to get stunned.
- Just drop on her in teamfights and charge. That way, she can't instantly to play mindgames.
- will most likely start with or so he will have a lot of HP on early levels.
- Voli relies on high base damages to beat you. A full tank isn't a problem for you hopefully.
- He can only start trades with . If you can successfully outrun him or him away he won't ever be able to touch you.
- Don't start a trade by yourself too. He will win anyway.
- It's mostly a farm lane as you see.
- Use your when he charges at you and you'll throw each other at the same time.
- At early levels try to force to away by Flinging him to your turret. Next time he'll understand that he has to use better.
- has huge sustain and probably starts with so you'll have to heavily rely on proxying. Proxying pre-6, especially if has a weak jungler, works wonders.
- If you're below %50 HP exit lane. Do not recall in the bush closest to your outer turret, as Warwick will sense it, passively or actively, and you may get ganked for it. Recall next to a turret so they won't try risking a dive.
- Don't try an all-in until you get . Especially at late game, where can stall 1v5 while he's below 50%/25% Health.
- Buy at some stage of the game.
- can follow your if timed correctly.
- If he ults someone Fling him away!
- If you see him using Fling him away!
- prevents Warwick from ulting.
- players LOVE tryharding. Expect many dives. Dying to him is only normal but don't overdo it.
- At early levels you gotta activate the moment he jumps on you, so that he can't just spam his skills and get away. You will lose if you can't react to his burst.
- Don't Fling the decoy. It is really embarassing.
- Get to not get slapped in lane.
- doesn't knock the same target twice.
- You should him away from your team as he ults. You can also him while he is dashing. You really must stop him from slapping your carries or you will lose teamfights.
- and/or . Bramble is better as most Xin players just buy every single lifesteal item in the game.
- Try to dodge as it's his only way of poking you.
- Either drop W so he can't cast his charge, or Fling him when he uses it on you.
- Xin still takes full damage from your abilities even after casting so don't feel intimidated.
- You can disrupt with your . You can also him with you if he can knock you away with .
- can't be used under .
- Auto attack him to destroy his then harass him with while he moves to charge it. If you buy you won't have to do this.
- Rush .
- If a Yasuo sees you he will try to Q you. If you can dodge that thing constantly then you're fine. If you get hit by one, him to your minions and he will DIE.
- If he is building tank you have to buy and . Hope your team can kill him, because you sure won't be able to.
- doesn't effect you in any way. Spam laugh if he uses it.
- Stay in brush when he has his knockup ready.
- Use your ult if he uses his. Reduce as much damage as possible.
- BUY .
- You can disrupt his dashes with your . He won't be knocked back while in statis.
- prevents Yasuo from using his E or R.
- Save teamfights by Flinging him at the right time so that he can't press when your teammates are in mid-air by another champ's knock up. disables for approximately 1,5 seconds (up to 3,5 if you can Snare him). I won many games because of this. So can you. Focus him.
- You cannot win this matchup.
- is one of the ultimate Singed counters. If you lane he will kill you. If you proxy he can farm without having to tank minions. Or going oom.
- Rush or you'll be sorry about it. You can never get out of on time, or dodge it entirely without swifties.
- If can't resurrect zombies with , it's okay to get hit by as it does nothing on its own.
- Once you get a few items you can try to kill him though. He isn't .
- I suggest picking a champion with good sustain, waveclear and maybe an auto reset such as , or . Not though, trust me.
- will just kill himself if you safely step on his chunks.
- A shadow appears in the exact place where will . Dodge it and he won't be able to chase you.
- Stay away from your minions. Force him to stay away from your minions too.
- You can disrupt him with your or when he is channeling his .
- You can't him away after he already casts his ult.
- Dodge his skills as often as possible and rush ; keep in mind that only his clone shadow has a slow.
- Activate immediately when he ults you. He will probably recall, most likely die, after failing to kill you.
- Bait his shadow and ask for a gank. lacks escapes without his shadow and is no escape material. Feel ashamed of yourself if you get outplayed.
- can be nice if you messed up heavily. Not recommended.
- If going all-in, try not to go for a direct Fling, just because you have a slight chance of you catching him mid-dash does not mean you must count on it. It doesn't work all the time. Use W first.
Early Game and Laning Back to Top
You enter the rift and start laning.
- Try to rush level 2. This is very important.
- The flow of laning will be decided after both of you reach level 2. Minions will either push to one side or stay in the middle.
- Against Easy matchups you get to control the minions waves. Try to freeze them fight near your tower, but not directly under it. This way you'll force the enemy to take unwanted trades just to get 1-2 CS.
- Against Medium matchups both of you will just clear the minions, so there won't be much freezing. If one of you dies to the other, then that person wins the lane.
- Against Hard matchups you will either be proxying full time, or literally sitting under your tower. Focus on the farm and try to Fling the enemy under your tower if he is careless.
- If enemy is melee you should go in front of your low HP minions and drop a single cloud of poison to "harass" them.
- Do not be afraid to pop Ghost to force enemy's Flash. If you do, you might even force them to base and use Teleport to return to lane.
- You may have less CS than your opponent, it's fine. It won't matter after you finish .
- If you get ganked pop your first. You'll see which side is taking more damage so decide whether you want to go in for a kill(s) or just go base.
Mid Game and Teamfighting Back to Top
This is the part of the game where your team decides if they want a Late Game or not.
- Don't participate in any teamfights and keep splitpushing until you complete your first item.
- Immediately pop everything that makes you fast and run straight to their carries. If they try to escape use your W. You should be able to catch, Fling and maybe even Snare them at this point.
- If you are low on HP you can still charge at a low HP enemy and to your team as you run away. You are not a support so your plays when low on HP will not result in death.
- Your main method of killing enemies is picking them off guard at this point.
- If you catch an enemy overextending but you're alone, pop Shurelia/RG only to all-in him. If he is unable to escape, THEN use your ult and kill.
- If your team is winning teamfights without you, focus on taking turrets. This way you will force the enemy to make a decision: Put someone against you and lose more teamfights, or go 4v5 while sacrificing the towers that you'll take.
Late Game/Splitpushing Back to Top
This is the part of the game where dying alone makes you regret everything.
- Always place wards before you splitpush. At this part of the game nobody cares if you are faster than them.
- If your team is taking Baron, wait outside the pit to slow down the enemy. Your damage is nothing to a Baron unless you have , even then the enemy would take more damage than Baron.
- Try to use every speed boost you have to catch an immobile champion off-guard. It can win you the game.
- Always save for a situation where you need to backdoor. If you don't have don't even bother unless your minions are already hitting that Nexus (then you might want to buy stuff like to hit that Nexus harder).
- Your main method of killing enemies is forcing them to make mistakes at this point.
- You should put on smartcast at this point if you already haven't. Because you may do something crazy exactly like this Rammus dude over here: https://youtu.be/15xAQ4TdcBg?t=49m22s
Pros and Cons Back to Top
- He is a great harasser and zoner.
- He kills minions extremely fast. You can even do it with two waves at the same time.
- He can peel an entire team which makes him have a big effect in teamfights.
- He can go extremely fast so enemies won't have much time to counteract against you.
- He is a rare pick so people do not quite know how to deal with him.
- Notice that in some guides for other champions you may see different starts and runes just against Singed. Forcing enemies to take precautions and most likely changing their playstyle is one of Singed's main jobs.
- You're backed by Riot. Singed will never be heavily reworked and he has the highest skill curve of ALL champions!
- Singed's playstyle is shared by no other champion so learning him will not help you get better at learning another champion's kit. (I guess you can start to like and simply because they are also too fast.)
- Extremely item reliant. Jarvan or Camille may not need flashy damage items to go big but Singed absolutely craves them.
- Kite comps ruin Singed hard. You may find yourself dodging games because of that.
- Splitpushing by yourself is hard when your team is losing fights.
- People won't take you seriously and may think you are trolling. They still exist on every elo.
- You need your team to follow you. If you die alone you'll accomplish nothing.
- Tryhards with will %100 kill you at level 2 if you are careless.
- If a champion with innate sustain rushes a MR item automatically loses lane.
- Running makes you good. Not running makes you bad. Therefore constant slows ruin your day.
- does not have a cooldown so it pretty much permanently reduces your damage by 15%. But if you do make a champ like Jax rush it, then it is good because he won't deal damage!
- is immune to any kind of slow, including Attack Speed Slows. He will easily destroy you.
Important Stuff About Singed Back to Top
- Singed's default adaptive bonuses give AP.
- Singed is a melee champion whose main offense is outrunning opponents. This is why his builds are mainly focused on HP and Movespeed more than AP.
- Singed has 345 base Movespeed which means you are naturally faster than every single ranged champion.
- Singed's damaging abilities have the lowest cast range of any champion. range is 20 and is 125.
- Singed lacks ranged damage. Don't get kited or you'll die in a stupid way.
- is a knock up. Help .
- only blocks .
- Singed can sneak an Auto Attack while channeling . This is called a Sky Autoattack and it is important to use it, especially if you have .
- Never run in a single direction. Try to spread your as much as you can to slow down enemies for a long time.
- doesn't do anything on you.
- For some reason doesn't constantly Ground enemies, unlike . So if an enemy removes its effect they won't be instantly affected again.
- A single lasts for 3.25 seconds. The DoT damages four times every second. This means poison DoT ticks eight times after the initial damage in Summoner's Rift, but only four in other maps.
- You can deal up to 350+ %150 AP magic damage on Summoner's Rift with just 1 poison cloud. While other tank toplaners spend a lot of their resources for such damage, it only costs 13 mana for you.
- stops slowing enemies the moment they step out of it.
- has insane synergy with Poison for it shreds 1% of enemies' max health every second they get damaged from it. This damage doubles if the enemy is movement impaired, for example from passive, including AttackSpeed Reductions such as aura. Plus you don't have to be the source of the CC for the increased damage.
- can throw people over walls. Save people (and yourself!) from s. Additively, you can people through Base Walls, from either side.
- gives enough mana regen to keep on and still regenerate mana on top of that at all ranks.
- Activating before hitting turrets will give you extra 7/14/21 magic damage per hit.
- The buffs after you increase the ult rank are not dynamic. If you are going to level to 11 or 16 right before an important teamfight activate your ult after you reach that level.
- The damage increase after you rank your Poison Cloud IS dynamic. You don't have to toggle it on and off after leveling up.
- Singed and Aatrox have roughly the same Base HP and HP growth per level.
- In URF Mode you can always have up.
- You can people while they are taking a . You'll literally pull people away while they are inside a wall.
- No matter how fast you try/script, you can't cast to snare the Flung enemy while they are midair.
- Surfer Singed skin will make you take 1 less damage from Leona Passive. Every single skin with sunglasses do this.
- If you get Bard ulted your poison will still be applied in the area you are standing in.
- If a Tahm Devours you, you still get to poison people if it was on.
- used to be hidden visually if the enemy couldn't see him. But , and can still channel their spells in bush while the enemy can't see the animation.
- used to be coded as a minion so could not deal bonus isolation damage. Singed was secretly a Kha hard counter.
Why You Should Play Singed Back to Top
- Easy to play, easy to master. Just run around and use a point and click CC, don't let the whole "highest skill curve of all champions" thing scare you. Because if it did nobody would touch Yasuo.
- It's a tank so you'll be quite obnoxious to deal with.
- He is the first champion Riot ever designed, the Adam of LoL
- Singed will never ever get reworked, only get random buffs for no reason. If you quit this game for years and then decide to come back, Singed will still be there with [almost] nothing changed.
- As champions get reworked some change completely and new guys are added, only Singed's playstyle remains as is. His passive is the biggest change he's had since 2009.
- You only have to know what the opponent champion is capable of to win lane. You have as much outplays as a Janna. (did he just click E? POGGERS )
- It's always fun to receive praise from your teammates and curses from your enemies after an "outplay". They see it as an outplay, but you know you did absolutely nothing important.
- His level 1/2 cheeses are the deadliest in the game. Ends with wasted Flashes and death.
- Rare champion. Isn't meta often, if you don't count the beginning of Season 7. If you lose with a metadog on your team, remind them that their FOTM also contributed in that loss and that only 5 out of 10 people win.
- pisses off reddit and hashinshin
About Me Back to Top
Hello. I am a Singed main whose best role is Support.
Change Log Back to Top
- Launched this guide.
- Added Inferior Items section.
- Removed Trivia part.
- Added , and matchups.
- Rewrote , , , , , , , , , , , , , and matchups.
- Preseason 5 changes.
- Added , and to Inferior Items.
- Added , and to Items.
- Rewrote and 's description.
- Added and matchups.
- Added Synergies section.
- Rewrote and matchups.
- I end Season 4 with 150 games in ranked.
- Rewrote 's description.
- Added and to Inferior Items.
- let's not forget either
- Happy birthday to me! (3001)
- Worked on Items a little.
- Rewrote matchup.
- 's Fling now scales with the target's max HP.
- Rewrote matchup.
- Added to Inferior Items.
- Rewrote matchup.
- Added an URF Mode build.
- A lot of edits in Matchups.
- Added matchup.
- Added "The Mana Item" section. Finally.
- Added to Inferior Items.
- Added , and matchups.
- Edited "The Mana Item" section for the millionth time.
- Little edits to Matchup difficulties.
- Removed , and matchups.
- Rewrote matchup.
- Added and to Situational Items.
- I hit Diamond (2406)
- Remade Masteries.
- Significant buffs to AP items which increase 's average AP from 300 to 400.
- now gains MR per level, has longer Snare durations, and more importantly he laughs when he Flings a target!
- Inhibitor turrets no longer slow you or reduce your damage. Go base proxying to your heart's content.
- Rewrote and matchups.
- Adjusted the stats and costs of the items from "The Mana Item".
- Added matchup.
- Removed a lot of unnecessary commas.
- Re added matchup.
- Rest in peace Hybrid Pen Reds, you won't be missed.
- Tuning down difficulties of some matchups.
- Removal of matchups.
- Rewrote and matchups.
- and added to Items.
- Added matchup, something I have been planning on doing for 10 months.
- Little more writing on Spells.
- Why did my dislikes over 9 months double in the last 2 months???
- I will add back if he gets buffed by Riot more so that he can do more on a solo lane.
- Rewrote matchups.
- Matchups now look like they are told by an actual Diamond player.
- More updates on "About Me".
- Discovered that has a little nerf on non-SR maps.
- description changed.
- A B I L I T Y I C O N S
- I end Season 5 by playing 50 ranked games out of 181.
- Preseason 6 changes.
- Rest in peace , and Disco .
- Added matchup.
- Removed Synergies and Mana Item sections for being outdated.
- I am not removing the guide. I'm back on business baby!
- Removed matchup.
- Added matchup.
- Quite a big change to Core Items.
- PJSalt on matchup thing.
- Removed upgrades from matchups because they don't exist anymore.
- Still waiting for a on top to write stuff. It's impossible to theorycraft for her.
- is still shit, including bot lane.
- Added matchup.
- New descriptions for Items.
- New Masteries.
- Another birthday.
- Removed and matchups because people are experimenting AD Tank Akali for some reason and I have no idea what Illaoi does.
- Welcome back, .
- Nobody plays on Turkey even though it's the only known counter of . People still ban here.
- Editing on general stuff.
- Added matchup.
- Added Early, Mid and Late Game sections.
- Explanations of rune and mastery choices.
- Changed the Keystone mastery, I feel so dumb for not noticing Deathfire Touch's strength.
- Why Should You Play Singed section added.
- Added and Taliyah matchups.
- Rewrote , and matchups.
- Added , and to Inferior Items.
- The fight is over. > .
- Added why start is bad and you shouldn't do it.
- Added some little tips here and there.
- Small stuff about support .
- is now 450 IP/260 RP.
- I got level 6 on the day it became available. FeelsGoodMan
- Added a totally rad trivia.
- Rewrote and matchups.
- Completely changed Items section.
- Added and matchups.
- Rewrote and matchups.
- Little edits everywhere.
- Little edits on Items.
- Added Full AD matchup.
- Changed Masteries.
- Complete overhaul to Masteries and Items.
- Added and matchups.
- Removed matchup. He'll be back.
- Rewrote matchup.
- Added and matchups.
- Added a Full tank Build. is now meta!!
- Rewrote Masteries.
- Rewrote Runes.
- Rewrote Items.
- Rewrote , , , , matchups. They are now easier because of .
- Changed Masteries.
- Changed Items.
- Rewrote and matchups.
- Rewrote Items and Inferior Items.
- Rewrote matchups.
- Removed matchup.
- Riot delivers. Singed is now great again!
- Complete overhaul to Items. Changed Bad Items section.
- Wrote Grounded interaction under some Matchups.
- Cho Xin Nasus matchups rewritten.
- Urgot matchup rewritten.
- Three Rune choices are added.
- Wrote an actual Darius matchup.
- New Spells
- New Runes
- New Items
- Ornn and Janna/Twitch matchups added.