- Summoner Spells
- Champion Matchups
- Competition Against Other Bakers: Explanation.
- Why A Beefy Baker?
- A Bakers' Equipment.
- Basic Baking Skills.
- Advanced Baking Skills.
- Pantheon's Passive: Oven Mitt Protection
- Jungler Synergy: Assistant Bakers
- Icing and Plating Advice.
- My Baking Skills.
Demacia's Finest: Baking 101 (In-depth)
Summoner Spells Back to Top
Runes Back to Top
+0.95 attack damage Greater Mark of Attack Damage
+1.34 magic resist Greater Glyph of Magic Resist
+0.16 magic resist per level Greater Glyph of Scaling Magic Resist
+1 armor Greater Seal of Armor
+0.16 armor per level Greater Seal of Scaling Armor
+2.25 attack damage Greater Quintessence of Attack Damage
Masteries Back to Top
Abilities Back to Top
Items Back to Top
Matchups Back to Top
Pre-6 You have the advantage.
- Poke that ass down at Rank 2 Spear Shot.
- Ask for a pre-6 gank from jungler to get ahead.
- She can snowball VERY easily so don't die.
- You need to be agressive.
- When she shrouds, drop a in there. But watch the Mana.
Post-6 You are at the disadvantage.
Pre-6 You have the advantage.
- Cho is weak at early levels.
- Need to win lane/get a good lead before he hits 6
- Won't snowball too hard, but just becomes very difficult to manage if fed.
- Be extra careful of his rupture when stunning/an all-in as he can get an easy hit.
- Cho's ult gives him health, which is a big counter to pantheon.
- Tends to build tanky, so this makes more problems.
- His sustain gets ridiculous.
- Be wary of his kill potential, with his ult he could burst quite well.
Pre-6 Either Way.
- Your poke will have to really hit him good.
- May be beneficiary to make to keep harass. BUT you will suffer direct combat stats, which is unwise. Double Edged Sword here!
- Try not to die. Darius Snowballs real easily.
- Is very beatable, request an early gank and secure the lead.
- He, just like you, HAS NO ESCAPE. EZ PZ GANKS.
- Throw those spears.
- Mundo can typically just play safe and last hit with cleavers.
- Dodge the cleavers either by side-stepping, or by sitting behind minions.
- Should not have a problem with this lane. (Unless you get camped.)
- Mundo tends to build a first for his HP regen.
- * IF HE TURNS IT INTO A FARM LANE, ROAM A LOT AND PUT PRESSURE ELSEWHERE*
- He will eventually get into a supertank, try to end early! He will outscale unless you vaporize their carries. A Helps your ADC GREATLY!
- His ult is annoying but just try to predict it and not be baited.
- Poke to about half-ish and try to go all in with to beat his Ult healing.
- is a good pickup, especially if you run , constant grievous wounds!
- This goes either way, but I think it leans towards Pantheon.
- Her harass gets really annoying but you have your spears to throw back.
- To get some MR.
- You need to get ahead of her in lane, otherwise she'll run over you during post-6.
- Her Parry can block spears, and also can stun you if you stun her.. complicated
- She puts herself right in front of you for most of her trades. (Easy HSS)
- Your Passive's shield helps in trades since she relies on AA trades.
- Has an okay gap close.
- Don't let her get easy vitals off, since you know where they are, that's sometimes easy.. so just don't at least give them for free.
- Most of the pre-6 stuff
- Her ult puts a mark on each 90 degree side of you, 4 total.
- Best thing you can do is to put yourself next to a wall so she cannot get on that side of you, kind of situational but it works.
- Fiora is a melee ADC, so just be wary of her damage late game.
- Watch out for hidden barrels in the brush, that's usually the starting one that he can chain off of, either ward the brush (good because protects lane ganks as well).
- He can get a quick 1-2 punch on the barrel by AA + Q, so if the stacks are at 2/3, be careful for that.
- The matchup is pretty barrel reliant, try to mini-game them if you are able to and kill them when available.
- Your Passive's shield blocks his Parley damage.
- Spear Shot should do more damage than he can heal from his Oranges.
- In addition, if he does heal, he wont be able to get out of your stun.
- Same as pre-6.
- His ult could get him kills from other lanes, which makes your life problematic.
- Your Passive's shield blocks the
- You can get away from him easier than most people due to Pantheon's high base movement speed.
- You can stun and walk away if he goes all in with his spin.
- Gnar is very very good at kiting.
- His boomerang virtually stops when it hits something, then returns, play around this.
- Try to position with a creep in between so there is no direct line to you.
- His 3rd hit, AA/Boomerang combination does a % magic damage to you and give him movement speed, try not to let that happen.
- Your passive shield does not help against the third proc from his W, just the physical AA damage.
- He is a ranged bully, try to keep your shield up as much as possible to blocks AAs.
- You have to kill him early and get ahead or it might not end well.
- Mega Gnar makes him tanky, and changes his kit around.
- An easier time against mega gnar due to the melee vs melee and you can block his enhanced AAs.
- Mega Gnar's ult is pretty good, and lets him lock you down in a chain of this abilities.
- Gnar will probably get one damage item and go tank, so killing him is harder..
- Best option is to roam AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
- Get other lanes ahead and you can deal with him mid game much easier.
- Her true damage is annoying, but your spears should be worse.
- Watch her Hiten Style before going in.
- Her stun is good so be careful for baits.
- Need to prevent a snowball here.
- Her ult brings her sustain.
- Just trade wisely and watch her spell CDs.
- Throw Spears at him.
- Counter Strike (His stun) can't dodge your spears.
- Don't AA him while his stun is charging.
- If he charges his stun before a leap, just stun and walk away.
- You should be able to still handle this if you did well Pre-6.
- He will start to get items and hurt. Roam to other lanes if you know you can't fight him.
- His lvl 6 combo is to Auto Attack two minions and then Leap + Empower + Ult Proc.
- With a sheen, his lvl 6 combo is very effective.
- Try to keep your passive up to block damage.
- Highest Base MS in the game makes dodging his Gate combo easy.
- This lane is pretty much based on if you can dodge his combo.
- Dodge the ball, and you dodge his poke.
- Jayce almost always rushes a , so he will not have much HP/Armor.
- Same reasons as pre-6.
- His ult is just an upgrade so it's not too game changing.
- Poke through her sustain till she's out of mana.
- Her Righteous Fury is annoying but that's about it.
- Her slow is quite..well.. slow. So watch out if she trades with it.
- Kennen is one of the most annoying things to lane against.
- He has a strong AA harass, usually boosted with a .
- Don't get poked out of lane.
- Request some early jungle help.
- Wait out early levels, his Q damage does a lot.
- Wait till rank 2 spear (level 3) to start going aggressive.
- Very Important: Stay Near minions to avoid isolation damage.
- If he leaps on you, near minions, trade back. You will do more damage.
- He will most likely think he has the edge in this match-up. Pft.
- He's going to max his safeguard if he's smart.
- Build a to throw spears all day.
Pre-6 Your only hope of winning the lane.
- It's Malphite, the most annoying thing to fight against.
- Throws his Q for harass, he can't spam because of mana issues.
- He builds armor and laughs at you, all while getting damage from it.
- Early Ganks will get you ahead.
- He doesn't have much sustain since his heal got nerfed.
- You should also try to save your stun if you can bait out, or just cancel, his heal.
- Doesn't do much damage and is easily poked.
- Just don't let him get fed.
Pre-6 Advantage. Take it and run.
- Nasus is one of the worst people top lane at low levels.
- He does not have much sustain yet (From his passive).
- He is relatively squishy compared to other champions.
- His does not effect you too much considering you're an AD Caster.
- His assist in ganks are good though, providing a REALLY NICE slow for the jungler to just walk in.
- Shut him down early and mainly try to deny farm, careful for being ganked!
- Your Passive's shield blocks his Siphon Strike Damage.
- TIP: If he does an AA + Q (for the quick one + two). The AA takes your shield off and the hits you for damage. In this case, more often than not, unless he JUST used . Hit him with a . This will refresh your passive and force him to hit you with the Q. If he still tries to then again AA+Q you on the second shield, you should have really won the trade and its not worth it for him at this point.
- His sustain kicks in somewhere around lvl 6-9ish.
- His ult makes your job harder because it gives him more health to take down.
- Siphon Strike should be your concern, the damage gets bigger and bigger.
- It is his ticket to carrying late game.
- Do not underestimate the siphon strike damage. And don't rely on your passive to block/win trades.
- Dodge spears if she's going full AP, it's her poke.
- Highest base movement speed helps with that.
- She likes to hide in brushes and throw spears, just stand on the other side of the minions; no need to take a risk.
- The Spear Shot out damages her heal, which is not an efficient heal at low levels.
- Her ult, unless she's splicing into ad, won't bring too much to the table.
- It does make her more 'slippery' to go all-in on.
- Assuming she will get out of most of your kill attempts, just try to farm/deny farm.
Pre-6 Slight Advantage.
- Dodge his (the axes he throws). Very important to the matchup!
- Don't let him pick it up, try to AA or spear shot to keep him away.
- TIP?: If he throws it towards you (Assuming you are at your ranged minions's area) walk to the left or right. If he goes to pick it up, since you are "leaving" turn and go all in. You will have the ranged minions/some melee minions backing you up. Somewhat basic idea of fighting with your minion advantage, but it does help. Especially early levels.
- His true damage goes right through your passive. Sucks..
- His ult is really something to write home about.
- Your stun becomes useless, and he just barrels right towards you.
- He gets bonus Armor, Magic Resistance, and also Armor Pen, And now a MS burst.
- Try to get away from him during his ult (sort of hard to do, maybe active + DODGE THE !!). You can TRY to fight him during the , but honestly, only if you are very ahead in a 1v1, it doesn't end well. Hard to outplay without the actual part of it.
- ^ ONE 'Pro' move is if he runs , this is GOOD. you can try to get over a wall with your (situational on say gromp or so.) OR just . As much as it pains me to lose a flash, he doesn't get a kill. USE THAT TIME to pressure HIM without hit ult!
- You read more guides than him.
- You watched more people play him.
- You watched Siv Hd's "TowerParty Pantheon" video.
- You have the better skin?
- Get a gank over him and you can snowball yourself.
- Watch for those red rings of death, just like on an Xbox 360.
Pre-6: Clear Advantage.
- I thought this is fairly easy, does not have a way to deal with your .
- Her Passive gives her a shield when she picks the shield up, try not to throw spears into it.
- YOUR PASSIVE: Also blocks HER passive! Since her shield is an AA, sort of nice.
- Her is okay, hard to hit the second half of the damage unless you're stunned.
- The Blocks your leap. Be wary, use your stun smart.
- It's basically like scaling versus a tank, armor pen is BFF if she is stacking armors.
- Also her can be canceled by your , so definitely if you're ahead, save the stun if you can in case she tries to ult you out and escape.
- Otherwise, similar matchup pre-6. I've never seen a poopy thus far go full damage, so I am not too familiar with that capabilities.
Pre-6 Either way.
- Your vs. his good trades.
- It's fairly skill-matchup from my experience.
- Try to get a good gank to make it an easy lane.
- Your Passive's shield can block his W.
- He can snowball well so you need to beat him.
- AA based champion.
- Gets high AS off of his Q, so just be wary of that when fighting.
- Poke him down and cut his head off. Strongest Hunter vs. Strongest Baker; Give him some spears to eat.
- Tends to stay in brush to get his leap strike on a minion or you. A in the brush defeats that, but not needed.
- Simple lane I think. Just watch out for some burst and the healing.
- Her shield should not be able to protect her too much from poke damage.
- Recent nerfs to said shield make it a lot shorter of a duration.
- She tends to fight a lot and play aggressive, so just be careful of all-ins.
- Her combo disrupts channels so HSS will need to be well timed.
- Riven can't afford to build tanky or she won't scale too well into late game so she will be somewhat squishy.
- This does not mean you can dominate her though, she bring some serious damage.
- If you get behind you need to tell your jungle/mid to help out, a fed riven will be trouble.
- A can help against her damage. More HP to climb over.
- Relatively Squishy on early levels.
- Scrap Shield blocks some Spear damage.
- If he overheats, just hit him in the face.
- Dodge the harpoon damage and you should be good in lane.
- For ganks: it's a one n' done. You should be able to win lane off 1 early kill.
- Slow start, Ryze really need some items to get going.
- Need to win early lane, or he will snowball and then piss you off by getting
- Watch the Qs he throws at you, does a moderate amount of damage.
- He should have some items right now which means your job either got harder, or really harder. Depending on what he got.
- , or is a bad sign; Less spear damage.
- , or is a better sign, in a sense. He will have more HP, but HP isn't as effective without armor backing it.
- His ult gives him mega wave clear, along with his spell vamp.
- Just try not to fight with his ult on.
- This lane is just difficult for me personally right now.
- He has a shield which mitigates your poke damage.
- Has a taunt/dash to stop or just escape.
- Vorpal Blade gives him some pretty nice sustain.
- I Dont really suggest going unless you want to just lay down machine-gun spears. Make him wish he lane swapped. But you lose combat stats, and it takes a while to ramp up, be wary!
- Builds a and then more tank items. Not going to kill him anytime soon.
- Sure you can counter gank his ult, if you happen to be on that side of the map.. (Range limitations on Skyfall)
- You won't be able to poke him down, and he will probably bully you out of lane by out sustaining.
- Usually ends in a farm lane.
- The advantage being, he can't proxy at low levels without hitting some serious punishment.
- Please try to win, free proxy Singed is annoying..
- He will just try to farm, prevent as much as you can at early levels.
- A if you are taking way too much magic damage. (avoidable if you simply get out of his poison)
- Assuming he is proxying like every singed inevitably does, you need to either get Mid Lane and the jungler to gank him, or manage to wave clear very effectively.
- Since Pantheon does not wave clear effectively, just hope he doesn't proxy.
- First item recommended to waveclear in the event that he proxies.
- Can also max HSS instead of Q for more waveclear.
- BE MORE USEFUL THAN HIM DURING THE GAME -> ROAM
- His snare means taking a lot of damage.. so just avoid it.
- Having the highest base MS in the game means you can walk out of the dead center of his snare, and laugh at him afterwards.
- You will need to pull out advanced dodging tactics if he combos his slow + snare though.
- Poke through him till he bleeds out, no sustain pre-6
- This can all, or mostly, be in your favor with a single .
- His ult, especially in a minions wave, makes him difficult to take down.
- Just try to get away, unless a clear victory is to be made, when he ults and let him waste some mana.
- Tends to get a to maximize Swain's sustain, so you won't need to worry about him getting too much armor.
- (Maybe just a )
Played several times. Seems difficult, will try to play more and write a review.
Pre-6 Clear Advantage.
- I know talon's meta is to go mid, but it's funny how much you can destroy him.
- It's even more funny if you lane swap into it, because he expected a squishy AP Mid.
- Throw spears at him.
- Really Easy match-up.
- If he jumps you with his silence, wait for it to end and then Q ,W, AA, E, AA, Q.
- Teemo.. Oh man how annoying he is.
- Throws blinds at you so you can't AA him.. oh wait YOU'RE A CASTER. Throw spears and laugh at him.
- Your Passive's Shield blocks his AA damage, but not the poison damage that follows.
- Jump on him, and then just kill him. like really. just kill him.
- Trundle's an AA trade reliant person, your passive makes this easy to trade.
- Aegis will block a lot of damage in this lane so keep it up at all times.
- His Q steals your AD and slows you. Aegis will only mitigate the damage.
- Pillar disrupts HSS unless he misses.
- He can kite fairly well with his Pillar slow + Chomp slow + frozen domain.
- Killing him early should be fairly easy.
- His ult steals your HP and also Resistances do not fight him with this up.
- If he ults, you need to either kill him in the next few seconds or leave because it will only get harder.
- He tends to build first which is good for you, since he won't have armor or such.
- But the ult though, get away from it.
- Otherwise your shield should still help you win this lane.
- Block his AA with your shield.
- Poke down due to bad sustain.
- His sustain amount really depends on how well he can hit minions, so don't let him.
- Should be fairly easy.
- Your passive is key in this matchup; keep it up.
- Shield Blocks her 3rd proc on her W.
- Shield also blocks the upfront damage on her E. (not the shock wave effect dmg)
- Easy lane IMO, no sustain on her and no way of dealing with your harass.
- She can stop your HSSs so careful of that.
- Otherwise, poke and if she engages, out trade her with your shield.
- This depends on what she buys.
- or is good for you if she builds it; no sustain and you beat her engage.
- , -> standard armor stuff for toplane, annoying.
- Her ult can't be flashed or anything so don't try (unless for an outplay by bringing her under tower?)
- Your passive will win you this.
- Careful for ganks with her Ult.
- WW has a crap early game and a good late game. Pretty much the opposite of you.
- His Q uses way too much mana to be an effective heal, so poking is easy.
- Your passive will block a lot of his AAs in trades which is good since he is AA reliant.
- Fairly straight forward lane. Beat him early and make him weak.
- Don't drop low or he will outrun you.
- His ult gives him 30% lifesteal and max stacks on his passive so don't get baited by him being semi-low.
- Keep your lane warded! This is critical, if he ults you, let go of the mouse and keyboard, you won't get out.
- rush on Warwick, standard top lane stuff.
- If he gets a that is GOOD. He will be less tanky and take a lot more from poke.
- Try not to AA trade without your passive up.
- If he becomes unkillable, roam to other lanes and let the ADC/Mid melt him.
- Yasuo is very mobile. Careful about just a raw (Un-Stunned) HSS, he might dash behind you.
- His passive does block a spear so it's difficult to poke.
- Windwall also blocks your spear.
- WINDWALL DOES NOT BLOCK HSS.
- If he is smart, he will last hit with his Q and avoid harass.
- Sort of like a in the sense that they are weak early game.
- Until he gets some serious items, will win.
- If he gets a first like he should, he will be pushing; easy ganks.
- His ult only goes off of his tornado in a 1v1 so dodge it as best you can.
- Similar problems both ways from pre-6 with both kits countering each other.
- Try a HSS without a stun to break his passive then hit him with the spears.
- This match-up is still iffy, but it's a hill to climb over.
- Yorick is like the anti top lane.
- His sustain is not too good at early levels, so you need to try and secure a kill or 2. (Or 5)
- Ask for ganks, you will need help in the lane.
- A is probably a good idea to keep him from bullying you too much.
- This lane is not designed necessarily to GET kills, but just to push you out of lane every min.
- Yorick won't snowball or anything and he can't carry that well.
- If you manage to get him very low in an all in, i'd suggest chasing him instead of AAing to death. This is due to his ult (if you happen to be low as well). Throw a spear that you know will kill him, giving you a lot of room between you and his ult's ghost.
- Don't do if he has , or if you have like 1/4 hp, you can just walk out then.
Competition Against Other Bakers: Explanation. Back to Top
This is to explain some of my Match-up reasonings.
- This is all relative! Anyone can lose or win anything, depends on your relative skill with champions, jungle pressure, lag, computer issues, tilting, etc.
- I try to be objective as possible, so I can help people not put them in horrible matchups to lose games! Practice or add me in game and I'll watch a game or two if you really cannot figure it out. I'll be happy to help-given I am not bogged down with school work.
- Should be a fairly simple laning phase, misplays will be acceptable, a few deaths might not be the end, as your kit simply is at an advantage against theirs.
- This is to not say you cannot lose, anything you can lose, deaths stack up, poor farming puts you behind.
- Building damage off your snowball could help, a 3-4 damage build, finishing with a +/ 2 tank items.
- Understanding both kits and your limits is not needed too much, its just simply a very good match-up to be in and favors you. Best to learn in some of these match-ups!
- At this stage, you're going to need to know some level of 's skills, whether it be laning mechanics, roaming, itemization, super farming/deny farming. Many of these will really help, especially just simply how you lane effectively.
- These matchups can easily result in your loss in lane, and most likely in game as many of these could snowball into terrors mid-late game. (as basically everyone does.. but still).
- Learning these match-ups will be the final part of the mastery, as many people will say 'counter-pick' with something of this category. Unless they believe you're jungler, in which case the ambiguous position could help?
- Honestly, I hate these lanes. I go into it wishing I didn't pick , and opted for another role.
- Ganks can easily turn any of these lanes into medium-easy with every kill.
- Overall strategy is to roam with your ult and try and pray someone else gets ahead to deal with these-usually- super tanks mid-late game.
- These are by no means impossible, (see the relative clause at the top), however they usually fall into one or more of the following categories:
- Builds tank and does not care about you or your damage. Tank + Spank.
- Requires very aggressive play that is often punished by constant ganks.
- Requires very passive play that puts you behind/loses the pantheon super lane.
- Super tanky + sustain that is very hard to get over and kill.
Why A Beefy Baker? Back to Top
Someone running towards your ADC? Not anymore!
Peel it off like a sticker.
A Bakers' Equipment. Back to Top
This section will focus on example builds that are all, for the most part, very practical. Feel free to change items out as these are only examples, but are all builds that I use or have used.
5 Item Builds, Pick a boot accordingly from above!
Basic Baking Skills. Back to Top
- Rank 1 of your spear won't do too much damage, unless they forgot their armor seals in which case you probably have won that lane, but try not to use it too often.
- Rank 2 is good to start chuckin' and huckin' those spears.
- Beware of your mana. Pantheon gets very mana hungry.
- Fairly Simple Concept to grasp, can't miss either since it's a point and click!
- Do not blow this skill, this is what can make you live or die.
- Otherwise, it's a point and click stun, hard to mess it up.
- You can take this at level 1 in an invade. BUT be careful, you lose some potential lane aggression without Q at level 1.
- Fairly easy to use.. on a stationary target that is.
- No one, that has a stable connection, would stand in it. However there are tricks to get them without a stun.
- Can be an easy combo with your Stun.
- Will need some AD before it will clear the ranged minion wave.
- It can be canceled early if you miss or want to AA or such.
- Use sparingly on minions! Very inefficient to farm minions with at low ranks/low AD.
- Has 2 channel timers, also a point-and-click spell.
- The FIRST timer can be canceled upon moving, but gets put on a 10 second cool down. (Does NOT show the ring to the enemies.)
- The second channel is you actually leaping over there, in which a Red Ring (like my xbox 360) appears to enemies, showing your destination.
Advanced Baking Skills. Back to Top
- Last hitting with it is generally not the best use of mana, BUT do it if you will lose CS.
- CS is money, money is items, and items means you get bigger spears to, as Ryze would say, "... Stick it.. Somewhere safe.."
- It's easy to not run out of mana by harassing, you just need to not throw as many and also know when to throw them. Seems simple enough.
- I'd suggest throwing a spear + an AA when a melee top goes to last hit.
- 1 spear every 9-15sec should be a good rate?, given you aren't using your other abilities too often.
- If you have a hard time managing mana, buy a , , or .
- This is probably the hardest point to master, because running oom going spear crazy is how you can lose, building a is something that you do not WANT to do, but sometimes have to. LEARN TO MANAGE IT!
- If your passive is already up, try as hard as possible not to use this skill.
- It refreshes your Passive instantly, which is much more important than it seems.
- You can use it to avoid skill shots, say a rupture, if you are fast enough. Look at his foot animation for the hint to dodge, which goes off before the actual circle.
- Can use it to jump to minions now which allows for escapes in certain situations.(Hopefully the minion is there!!)
- Combined with a , this will rip through people since each HSS attack applies 1 shred.
- If you are in a brush top lane and the enemy champion walks into the brush (un-warded), use this skill at them as they face check. they probably won't notice it and continue walking in, taking an entire HSS attack. You can then follow up with a Spear + AAs or such.
- Video: Even though it doesn't damage Cho much, it still applies most of the BCleaver stacks! That means he has less armor going into the upcomming fight, instead of getting most of the stacks during the fight.
- This attacks sucks against minions. Do not use this to farm minions unless you have a good amount of AD, or max it first, even then I get second item sometimes for pushing and waveclear.
- This move sometimes annoys me very much so.
- No longer refunds mana when you cancel it, so make sure you are committed to the fight
- It can't be used effectively in a 1v1 fight, similar problems with or , it is too risky to use because it leaves you open for free damage, or a cancellation.
- You do take damage over time effects like or red buff's passive while ulting, so you can die.
- HOWEVER, this move is extremely strong, Xspecial..ly with ganks.
- I suggest using it for:
- 40% of the time- Diving the back line / displacement of enemy team / Ganking.
- 30% of the time- Cutting off escape routes / zoning.
- 15% of the time- Initiate the Fight.
- 10% of the time- Use to clean up / re-engage / re-position yourself in a fight.(Live through the first part)
- 03% of the time- Baron stealing / Dragon Stealing. (1000 Magic Damage is pretty good at that, with a Q)
- 01% of the time- Jumping their Well because you won.
- You want to use it thinking ahead 3-4 seconds. Meaning you want to place it behind them if you are ganking or diving a back line.
- Factors to consider even further are if they have a , or jump like to get out quick.
- Unless you land right next to them, it's best to start mashing W onto your selected target.
- As of 4.8, you can only get so far with hitting skills but its not a biggie.
- You can pretty much reach the outer rim of your ult's circle with your Stun.
- Your ult, if used to dive the back line in a fight, WILL displace people.
- No one will just stand in your ult, or want to have you next to them, so they usually SCATTER. Just hope they don't go together so you can single someone out.
- When you hit 6, consider going back, and then Ganking bot lane, since you come in from the sky, and it's usually warded. HOWEVER, let your jungler know prior because he may need to cover a top lane push.
- This sets you up for an easy dragon (Assuming your jungle came bot lane too): Their top lane is top (5v4), their bot lane hopefully suffered a casualty (5v3). Virtually UN-CONTESTABLE.
- You can also use your ult to gank mid, or even your own lane!
- Ulting back to your lane is not too suggested, if used as a intention.
- To use as a self-gank: let the wave push up and if they don't go back, ult a little behind the ranged minions.
- This forces them to either run through your tower, where your mid/jungler can pick them up, or run through you into your ult. They would take a lot of Ult damage.
Pantheon's Passive: Oven Mitt Protection Back to Top
- After attacking or casting spells 4 times, Pantheon will gain a shield that will block the next Tower Shot, normal or enhanced standard attack that deals more than 40 physical damage to him.
- : E - Power Fist
- : W - Crippling Strike
- : Passive - Z-Drive Resonance
- : Q - Mystic Shot
- : Q - Parrrley
- : Q - Decisive Strike
- : R - Transform: Mercury Hammer
- : W - Empower
- : W - Nether Blade
- : Q - Shield of Daybreak
- : Passive - Illumination
- : Passive - Double Strike
- : Q - Siphoning Strike
- : Passive - Staggering Blow
- : Passive - Iron Ambassador.
- : Q - Savagery
- : W - Ruthless Predator
- : Passive - Runic Blade
- : W - Flail of the Northern Winds
- : Q - Twin Bite
- : E - Fracture
- : Passive - Power Chord
- : Q - Noxian Diplomacy
- : Q - Chomp
- : W - Pick A Card
- : E - Bear Stance
- : Q - Tumble
- : Q - Siphon Power
- : Q - Rolling Thunder (Flip Applies)
- : Q - Crushing Blow
- : Q -Three Talon Strike
- : Passive - Short Fuse
- A turret Shot.
Jungler Synergy: Assistant Bakers Back to Top
Pantheon can be somewhat versatile in team compositions. He has decent AOE with his Ult and HSS + a . He can also fit into an assassin-type role if built with more damage. He can also peel and off-tank to fit into most teams. This isn't to say that he's a great assassin like , but it can be played as such.
- - Comes in Slow, Very High Damage, a Slow/Gap close, and Knock up.
- - Comes in Slow, Medium Damage, a good slow, a silence. Can combo Stun for a GAREN-teed rupture.
- - Comes in very fast, taunt, knock back.
- - Comes in somewhat fast, a fear, moderate damage.
- - Comes in Slow, Great gap close/knock up, moderate damage, a slow.
- - Comes in Slow, Very High Damage, a root/slow, a situational gap closer (Brush Jumps)(Unless ult is on).
- - Comes in Slow, Great Gap Close, An immobilize, a slow.
- - Comes in fast due to a very very strong gap close, Medium damage, a slow.
- - Comes in at Varied speeds (ward jumps), Very High Damage, good gap close, a slow.
- - Comes in with a Fast Gap close/knock back, High Damage.
- - Comes in slow. Medium damage. Knock back, very good snare, sapling toss also grants vision to the brush.
- Pantheon's stun is good, but is for 1 second. Now 1 second may be enough for a HSS, but for a gank, it's pretty short. This is the reason the ganker would need a good MS running in, or a gap close.
- If they can't get to the target, then it's a failed gank.
- Slow meaning they just walk into the gank.
- Somewhat fast meaning they have a slight MS increase.
- And then is just Rammus.
- Keeping the enemy still is important, so this is good for just about every lane out there. The longer they can't move, the longer you can damage them.
- Pantheon already has a lot of damage to dish out, but if you combine it with a decent amount of damage from the jungler, it makes a sort of "Kill gank". It should have a higher success rate because of the amount of burst you both would bring.
Icing and Plating Advice. Back to Top
FINALLY A BAKER SKIN. NOW I CAN DIE HAPPY.
- Spear Shot WILL follow a or dash or anything. Pretty funny to watch them flash it and still die.
- Your Stun WILL go over small walls like over the baron pit back wall. Very situational, but you can catch people (if you have vision) if they flash over a wall.
- General Combo: Q, W, AA, E, AA, Q. Should work most of the time. Not that big of a deal as long as you throw spears lol..
- Buy s to prevent ganks.
- A gank does not ALWAYS have to end in a kill. If the jungler comes in for a gank, and blows their flash or just puts some damage on the guy, you better say "TY! :D" to him. It keeps things positive, and it will keep the ganks flowing. (No one wants to gank for an Asshole)
- I would suggest being on the defensive until level 2-3 because if you push up early, it's just an easy target for the enemy jungler. Wait for him to surface on the mid lane that just shoved her lane, then get aggressive.
- Look at the map every few seconds, after a last hit or when you are moving around and walk back a few feet, it's a good habit to get into and will help your map awareness.
- Along with your map awareness use a "Danger" ping if you see an enemy that is not in a lane, mainly the jungler, or a roaming gank. It's not just the support's job to babysit everyone, it helps out the team.
- HOWEVER, only ping 1 or 2 times, as it would probably aggravate the person if they are getting 10 pings.
My Baking Skills. Back to Top
Started in BETA.